Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

would you ever get prgo even if your hubby wanted to wait???

Posted by   + Show Post

okay i have a 3 yr old son, i have been wanting to have another baby for about a year now but the dh wants to wait till ds is 5! i dont want to wait that long i dont want that much of an age gap... i want to have 3 to 4 children and i am 21 so i feel waiting is just wasting time... a few months ago i thought i was pregnant me, and dh use no birth controle no condoms, just pull out! well when i told him i thought i was prego he was really happy and loved the idea, then i found out i wasnt and now he says he still wants to wait... wtf, im ovulating now and i want to get prego! is there any way i can trick him into gettin me prego and just act like it just happened lol??? dont bash me i just lost a baby 2 years ago and im ready to try again i know im not the only one who has ever thought of this!

by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Replies (21-30):
NOLENSMOMMY08
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:12 AM

im not trying to come off as a bitch but it just ran across my mind so i wanted to get some input on it belive me i know that its not right to trick someone into anything but everyone thinks of things that are wrong at some point and time noones perfect and belive me its not like im going to hold him down and force him to c'm in me!!!

MDCladybug

champagne_rose
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting blessed.life:

I wouldn't trick my husband into having another baby.

Its wrong.

Its not wrong to feel this way or think about it but it is wrong to act on it.

I agree.

I want to add that 2 years is not a big age gap. I am pregnant with my second and ds and dd will be two years apart. It's only one more year OP.

jjessers
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:27 AM

My thought on things ..................reply alone.............

you are both very young,,,,,,,,,, NEVER just get pregnant BECAUSE YOU want to !!!!

Just because you are both young, doesn't mean it can't work . BUT>>>>>>>>>>>> You both NEED to need to be on the same wave length. 

Quoting NOLENSMOMMY08:

im not trying to come off as a bitch but it just ran across my mind so i wanted to get some input on it belive me i know that its not right to trick someone into anything but everyone thinks of things that are wrong at some point and time noones perfect and belive me its not like im going to hold him down and force him to c'm in me!!!

JasKat3
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Op's dh wants to wait till their ds is 5 before even trying. That will give the kids a gap of 5yrs.

My brother and I are 5yrs apart.. we didnt get along as kids but now as adults we do.

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting blessed.life:

Its wrong.

I agree.

I want to add that 2 years is not a big age gap. I am pregnant with my second and ds and dd will be two years apart. It's only one more year OP.

Jaskat

RaynesMommy07
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:34 AM

It's wrong.  I couldn't do it.

champagne_rose
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:36 AM

Quoting JasKat3:

Op's dh wants to wait till their ds is 5 before even trying. That will give the kids a gap of 5yrs.

My brother and I are 5yrs apart.. we didnt get along as kids but now as adults we do.

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting blessed.life:

Its wrong.

I agree.

AHHH...duh me. I would have a talk with him. I would never trick my husband but I would try to reason with him.

My bro's and sisters are way further apart than me lol(I am the youngest out of 6). I am 10 years+ with my bro's and sisters. We got along when I was a kid because well...I was a kid. We got along when I was an adult but I always felt like I was still the kid in my late teens and early adult years because of THAT age gap.

NOLENSMOMMY08
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:37 AM

thank all of you for your opinions, and i really wasnt planning on acting on it i just wanted to get some other opinions on the idea of it! thank you!

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:42 AM
1 mom liked this

With you using no birth control, no condoms and just pulling out you will get pregnant eventually. I am so sorry for the loss of your baby two years ago. 

victoria.smith
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:58 AM

i have two year old and four mounth old its ok t want a nuher one but at the same time its not ok to wate to when its right time to have a nuther one then can have one i have truble to deal with two kids sizs jus one love bothe of  my kids what im trying  to says be better to wait to have nuther one wate for him start school and see what ur husband says bout haveing nuther kid thats what my husband and i doing plus we are only tweenty years old and wont be ok to get pg when your husband wants wate to have a nuther one it can in a devorce cause try to ask my husband that to what he say he said wouldent be with any more

NatesMyBoy
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:59 AM

Well if you are only pulling out... babies could happen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN