Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i be suspicious? advice plz!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:04 AM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this
first of all excuze the txt talk im on mobile
i was talkin to my girlfriend tonite. she makes a comment " wow i cant believe she sent me that pic thts crazy" so i was like bae what pic? n she like nothin baby y nothin... finally she tell me this girl at work sent her a titty shot... so im like wtf? y she send u tht? she say cuz i asked her to? im lime wth? y? she told me the whole story about how there was a breakroom convo about piercings n the girl had pierced nipps n i guess she wanted 2 c wot it looked like. well we have been goin thru somethings and i am in secure anyway cuz of my abusive cheating ex... so this makes me wonder on one hand yes she told me about it n she did tell tbe gjrl she had a gf... but on the otherhand y didnt she just Google it if she wanted to know? what do u think? should i wonder?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ejbljb
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:06 AM
I don't know. I don't think that's appropriate. You're right, she could have just googled.
RmeWifey01
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Idk. Really.

2ninos4me
by 2blessings4me on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Thats the first thing that came to my mind " why couldnt she just google it " ???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:12 AM
4 moms liked this
Yea I'm mobile too and can form complete words and thoughts. I have no freaking clue what you are saying with your ebonic text language.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JrsMommy07
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
well im sorry apparently otherz figured it out. plus my phone is crappy so it takes a long time 2 type it all, so i used short cuts k

Quoting marchantmom06:

Yea I'm mobile too and can form complete words and thoughts. I have no freaking clue what you are saying with your ebonic text language.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areid1023
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:20 AM

she might be doing something more or she might not but that picture alone would piss me off. 

i would tell her that its NOT okay with you if she is getting naked or suggestive pictures from friends and coworkers, etc. i dont think that is an unreasonable request AT ALL. and more-so i think its usually understood in monogamous relationships. if she cant respect that, then she isnt worth it. 

best of luck. sorry she did that.

Grumpylilpixy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I would be pissed off is my husband got a text message of some chicks tits... Should it be different because you are a lesbian pair? I think not..

LiesLiesLies
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:21 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't even understand why she would need to google it. It's a piercing in a nipple...use your imagination...or look at someone's ears. She has nipples...I'm sure she knows that they look like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Writing a z for an s isn't a short cut. It's stupidity. 2 for too is really special. You wanted to draw attention to it. Your post looks like an illiterate 3 year old got your phone.

Quoting JrsMommy07:

well im sorry apparently otherz figured it out. plus my phone is crappy so it takes a long time 2 type it all, so i used short cuts k

Quoting marchantmom06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM

This is some one you just recently get envolved with right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)