Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i suck at being on bedrest...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:11 AM
  • 9 Replies
I can't sit still! And its harder with a 3 yr old...oye! But if i stand too long my belly tightens up even though I'm on procardia...sigh...I'm 31 weeks 2 days....hoping he stays put til 35 weeks at least...my first son was born at 35 weeks...so its nothing new, but I'm not having anymore babies after this one....2 boys by 23 and I'm done! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
dusky_rose
by Sue on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Bedrest is hard! I did it with 2 of my pregnancies. Do you like to read or have a laptop to go online or watch movies? Anything to distract you is what worked for me.

LiesLiesLies
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Ugh I was on it for 6 weeks when I fractured my back last year.

Yeah...that didn't work out. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:16 AM
I'm on bed rest because I just had foot surgery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet.lil.mama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Yeah I'm on my tablet comp. And i have the kindle app on it as well...and we have tons of movies ( no cable)

Quoting dusky_rose:

Bedrest is hard! I did it with 2 of my pregnancies. Do you like to read or have a laptop to go online or watch movies? Anything to distract you is what worked for me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momo3fgr8tteens
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Lol! I said the same after being on bedrest for six weeks with my first. I had two more!!! Try to take care of yourself and your baby. It will be over soon. Get help with the 3 year old. 

sweet.lil.mama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol dh had a vasectomy so yeah its pretty permanent

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

Lol! I said the same after being on bedrest for six weeks with my first. I had two more!!! Try to take care of yourself and your baby. It will be over soon. Get help with the 3 year old. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet.lil.mama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:34 AM

play scrabble, read some books and/or magazines, coupon, finish/start a craft project, etc.  I was on a week's bedrest at the hospital due to preeclampsia and I was going crazy being away from my family, home and job!

msalice_21
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:37 AM
I couldn't do it!! I always try to come and kick it when I had a couple friends on bed rest. Your body gets achey, your bored, restless, uncomfortable. Sounds glorious, till you do it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)