Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just can't believe that after all these years they would do this to me. UPDATE in purple

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:49 AM
  • 58 Replies
2 moms liked this

crying

When I was 15 my then boyfriend (shit head) who was 17 going on 18 raped me. Not once but twice. Not just vaginally but anally. I never wanted to have anal sex and at 15 it was the most traumatizing thing to happen to me. I beat him until it hurt me to continue. 

Flash forward to tonight. I'm now 19. 

I cut ties with that person and his friends but they continually find a way back into my life.  A friend of mine messages me to let me know that his friends are talking about it all over fb. My heart sinks. How can these people be so soulless and careless? Now before anyone says oh they probably don't know or what ever, they do know. They were once upon a time my friends too. I told them about it even though it makes me so embarrssed and feel dirty. 

I never told my parents because honestly they had already given up on me and my brothers. Either they would have made me feel like it was my fault or they would have made me go to court and hash it all out there. I did not want to ggo to court at 15. I was ashamed and afraid. To this day I'm too ashamed to tell any adults. 

I'm just so hurt and in tears to have to relive this. They think it's so funny and are making jokes about how "her ass is loose now." 4 years later and I still can't live it down. On top of the whole thing, of course no one bothers to mention the fact that I was raped. So now it's all over fb about how I have had anal and to some of you that might not be a big deal at all but I never wanted to do that. Nothing at all against those who enjoy it. 

I don't have this anon because I don't know how....

*Update*

So two out of the three people involved have deleted their comments thank god. The main person refuses to still though. This guy has it out for me and idk why, UGH. He called me a cry baby and said to report him he doesn't care but to remember that every action has an opposite and equal reaction. Uhhh what?! To me that kinda sounds like a threat. It's not enough to really do anything about but wth did I do to him? I should be the one making threats here. 

On a side note my SO saw how upset I was getting these past few nights and told me he's bringing me on a shopping spree to get what ever I want. So I guess that other guy is right, if he's going to treat me like shit then my SO is going to treat me like a princess. Opposite and equal reaction.  

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NESmith63
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs mama. People are heartless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiesLiesLies
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow!

How do losers like this have friends? I just don't get it. I can't imagine anyone I know posting anything about their sex life at all...let alone talking about something like this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocknmom85
1 mom liked this
Sorry :( forget about them though, they suck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiesLiesLies
3 moms liked this
Oh...and I would stab them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Newmom8912
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs))

Quoting HisSwissMiss:

crying

When I was 15 my then boyfriend (shit head) who was 17 going on 18 raped me. Not once but twice. Not just vaginally but anally. I never wanted to have anal sex and at 15 it was the most traumatizing thing to happen to me. I beat him until it hurt me to continue. 

Flash forward to tonight. I'm now 19. 

I cut ties with that person and his friends but they continually find a way back into my life.  A friend of mine messages me to let me know that his friends are talking about it all over fb. My heart sinks. How can these people be so soulless and careless? Now before anyone says oh they probably don't know or what ever, they do know. They were once upon a time my friends too. I told them about it even though it makes me so embarrssed and feel dirty. 

I never told my parents because honestly they had already given up on me and my brothers. Either they would have made me feel like it was my fault or they would have made me go to court and hash it all out there. I did not want to ggo to court at 15. I was ashamed and afraid. To this day I'm too ashamed to tell any adults. 

I'm just so hurt and in tears to have to relive this. They think it's so funny and are making jokes about how "her ass is loose now." 4 years later and I still can't live it down. On top of the whole thing, of course no one bothers to mention the fact that I was raped. So now it's all over fb about how I have had anal and to some of you that might not be a big deal at all but I never wanted to do that. Nothing at all against those who enjoy it. 

I don't have this anon because I don't know how....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
velvetkitty
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

What a bunch of cruel people.  

FL2AK
1 mom liked this
You need a whole new set of friends and acquaintances. Don't feed into it. If someone starts talking to you about your ex tell them to stop. Ignore everything on FB. If you respond it will blow up bigger than what it has.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
1 mom liked this

I'm so very sorry. :(

HisSwissMiss
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Thanks guys. I'm really considering just deleting my fb. The person who posted it doesn't even live in my state but still finds ways to tear me up inside. I'm also not even friends with any of them on fb. 

FL2AK
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Delete your FB then. It isn't helping you. Give it some time and then make a new profile without using your real name. Use a nickname or something so you will just have people that love and support you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)