Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever feel like your'e life isnt where you want it to be...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:50 AM
  • 112 Replies
2 moms liked this

i question so much in my life and i am going to be 35 and i dunno what to do anymore.if anytime i am having a block in my mind it is now.i know this isnt about drama so i am sure i wont get so many responses lol but i am sure there has been times where some wonder the same ir wish they could add on more things to their future.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
champagne_rose
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I thought I was going to be a writer of some sort whether it be songs or a book...I am not even close.

*hugs*

angziety
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Yup.  I just did a thing with my therapist (we're working on a self-esteem workbook) and we talked about dharma, or purpose in life.  The packet talked about how if things aren't going right that it might be the universe trying to tell you that you are on the wrong path... I'm not a religious person but I do believe in determinism.  Things haven't been going right for some time now.. I'm not sure what I need to do to change that.. :/

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting champagne_rose:

I thought I was going to be a writer of some sort whether it be songs or a book...I am not even close.

*hugs*

it will happen one day for you girl

ParanormalSarah
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:55 AM
2 moms liked this

It's normal, human and a woman's job to reflect.... just remember, the road to success is ALWAYS under construction and happiness is a state of mind, not a destination.

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:55 AM

i wish you the best on your'e journey

Quoting angziety:

Yup.  I just did a thing with my therapist (we're working on a self-esteem workbook) and we talked about dharma, or purpose in life.  The packet talked about how if things aren't going right that it might be the universe trying to tell you that you are on the wrong path... I'm not a religious person but I do believe in determinism.  Things haven't been going right for some time now.. I'm not sure what I need to do to change that.. :/

CallieLynsMommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. Cancer has taken my life from me. I had to stop working, stop grad school, and I became disabled at age 23. Sad thing is, I'm fighting, but can't change it.

I say if you want to do something hun, go do it while you can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alilsmartass
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:57 AM

All the damn time but, If I did not travel down the roads I did. I would not be here with my dh and my dd. 

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Quoting CallieLynsMommy:

Yes. Cancer has taken my life from me. I had to stop working, stop grad school, and I became disabled at age 23. Sad thing is, I'm fighting, but can't change it.

I say if you want to do something hun, go do it while you can.

im sorry you are going through this :( i wish you the best and thank you and the rest for your'e replys.i wanna do so much but my husband isnt very supportive and he is also the reason why i dont do alot.i thought about this sometime last week is this where you wanted to be?and im blank lol

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Quoting alilsmartass:

All the damn time but, If I did not travel down the roads I did. I would not be here with my dh and my dd. 

true i do love my kids very much and never question that :)

xXxLillithxXx
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I go through times like this. I feel like theres all this stuff I've always wanted to do and accomplish and I'll never be able to do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)