Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yay! get to try a new look!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:19 AM
  • 0 Replies
So I've been pin curling my hair lately. DH loves my curls, but they're limp, so I pin curl to get those wonderful wild crazy curls. I try to do a brush out, but never have time. So I just pull it back. I did do a brush out once. Even threw in a cite victory roll.Got compliments at work. Even DH liked it. He said he'd like to see me change my make up a bit, to match my hair. So you want me to do the rockabilly thing? WTH is rockabilly? You know. Like the glamorous pin up look from the 40s. That? Yeah. I think you'd look good like that. Really? Well yeah. You can dress it up or down, and look polished and hot. You like that look? Yeah Finally! A style we can agree on!! Would you wear the dresses too?

So now while he's in basic, ill stock up on good makeup, experiment, and find my rockabilly look. And buy a couple cute dresses. I've been floundering in my look the past couple years. And I've always liked the pin up look. But I always keep it plain for DH. He and I have different views on most styles.

But yay! I finally hit on one he likes,and I like. So now its a matter of experimenting so ill be a pro at my new look next time I see him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)