Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you changed since joining CafeMom?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:01 AM
  • 18 Replies

I have! I have become a tad more into natural things although that whole crunchy things tends to irk my nerves(don't know why lol). I have become more outspoken, and I have started looking down on certain things women do that I hadn't even thought of before joining lol.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:04 AM

I have changed for the better. When I started cafe mom in 2007, everything negative that someone said would get to me. Now, I have the I-could-give-two-shits attitude. I like my current outlook.

snowpeasmom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:06 AM
I learned I am consider crunch and I learned about more types of baby carriers. Also, some kick ass herbs to help with my next home birth...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowpeasmom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:07 AM
Though I don't like the label crunchy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Astaroth
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:08 AM
I have. I had a child; and it completely broke the person I used to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mandiii04
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:09 AM
Definitely. I don't take a doctors word to be fact. I've educated myself far more since I was pregnant with DD. I have learned about all sorts of things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:10 AM
Yes and no. Its helped me to open up more and i learned i can be myself. Its given me thicker skin. It really hasnt changed me as much as it has taught me that it is ok to be yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed.life
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Yes :)

It has taught me to relax and not to take everything to personal.

Before I was sensitive and id let ugly comments ruin my day now I litterly laugh ot off. I know who I am ;)<3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lhernandez7208
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:25 AM
I'm still me, just added some new features. I also learned alot of new/cool info...oh and some things I would of rather never knew existed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:28 AM

flips hair..like hell no my soap box isnt high enough and i have horns instead of a halo :)

Pam_8787
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:37 AM
I have learned a lot of things while being on here. I joined in 08. I am now more of an advise giver than an asker. And because I am older now I feel I sound more mature then I did when I first joined.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)