Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!! I was sprayed with poop! NO JOKE

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:30 AM
  • 4 Replies
Lmao! I was changing my sons diaper (3.5) and he's doing a clean out. I was wiping him and I moved him cuz he went through his pad on his bed and I needed to clean him off and put a new diaper on. All of a sudden I hear "SPLOOSH" and my leg and his bed was covered in poo water! The best part is it shot out! There was none near him! It was on the edge of the bed, me, and the floor! Holy cow!

Luckily we just called the nurse cuz his machine was beeping. So she helped dh clean ds and changed his bed while I showered. All I could do was laugh hysterically! It's 1 in the morning, I've had 2 hours of sleep, and then that. It was laugh or cry, so I laughed! But then dh freaked cuz he stepped in a droplet, uh HELLO?! Covered in poop here! I almost smacked him! Lol! Looooooong night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:32 AM

ewwww lol. ava did that once, when she had the rotovirus. it was on daniel though. he just sat there, looking at me like "do something. now, please." and all i could do was laugh at him.

Pam_8787
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:32 AM
Wow! I somewhat had to laugh at this. I have had it happen to me before but when my youngest son was little. About 2 months old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jess80
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:33 AM
Oh my! I hope he's better soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mipsy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:35 AM
Totally gross but I'm still laughing about it. Lol! Dmarie I couldn't imagine having a sick baby do that, I bet the smell was unbearable! (Granted in a way my son is sick but it's not a virus or anything)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)