Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If it was up to dh...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:04 AM
  • 23 Replies

our son would listen to 99.9% country lol. I like country music but then again I love everything.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrystalPystol
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:08 AM

Classic rock and country are my favorites. I tend to listen to more rock though.

champagne_rose
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:10 AM

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Classic rock and country are my favorites. I tend to listen to more rock though.

I like that type too!

mommyredrose23
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:09 AM

No offense to country music fans, but I don't like most of the country music I've heard.  Just not a fan.

I do like most types of music and can generally find exceptions to the kinds I don't care for.

I just like singers who really know how to sing and are not more famous for their looks than their voices.  That seems to be rare these days.

wiener
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:13 AM

our boy loves country but they also loves rock, metal, classical and everything in between, my 5 years olds favorite band right now is Trans siberian orchastra the night castle CD. He loves loves loves it

sleepy_in_va
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:13 AM
I love country music. Its what we as a whole family listen too. I do enjoy a little bit of everything though,but it's mostly country.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetnsexymom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:15 AM
I listen to everything. From classical to rap. Not a big fan of heavy metal but there are a few that are ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a secret...lol
Im listening to country now...i wont tell my dad.
He was in alot of country bands when I was a kid...and I hated being dragged all over for his shows ...i vowed to hate country music.
Now I like it...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MisfitInTN
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:25 AM
That's mostly what we listen to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:26 AM

I love country...but whenever I play a song he is like ugh and he is so picky lol.

KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:28 AM
We listen to everything. Country stations in the morning though bc the other station talk to much lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)