Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you know gods real?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:01 AM
  • 16 Replies
Question for all the ladies that believe in god. What makes you believe he is real? You can't see him or have an actual conversation so how does he guide you as most say? Just want honest answers no bashing please and I don't want it to turn into a fight between believers and non believers. Just trying to understand religion a little more. I was never taken to church so I honestly don't understand it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilayframe
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:03 AM
I can't really explain it. I just feel it in my heart. Sorry I am not much insight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:05 AM

Same here, he might not speak to me directly but he always answers me.

Quoting ilayframe:

I can't really explain it. I just feel it in my heart. Sorry I am not much insight.

Beautiful31mom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Faith. That is how I know he is real. 

-Joshua 24:15

Livinwith3boys
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I don't know about the OP but I'd like to know why you believe that is "god" and not just intuition, or coincidence, or Kharma....I "feel" things..but don't contribute it to god telling me things!

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Same here, he might not speak to me directly but he always answers me.

Quoting ilayframe:

Pherlyce
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:08 AM
1 mom liked this

he lives in me and I can feel it in my heart, and I don't need to question his being or rather doubt he is real. 

Kathleen69699
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:08 AM
Quoting ilayframe:

august_baby_09
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Thanks for your answers ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this

She does not have to explain it, that is the thing about Faith, it is a wonderful thing. 

Quoting Livinwith3boys:

I don't know about the OP but I'd like to know why you believe that is "god" and not just intuition, or coincidence, or Kharma....I "feel" things..but don't contribute it to god telling me things!

gavs4boys
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:16 AM

It's something I feel in my heart and I've seen the blessings he has given.  You have to have faith in believing. 

Ihereainti
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I see the god and goddess in the trees, animals, the stars ... In how life is an extremely delicate balence and yet it exists..
In the fact I wake up every morning and am aware I exist...:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)