• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If all of your children are in school during the day...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM
  • 45 Replies

...what is the first thing that you do when you get home from taking them school/getting them on the bus?

I walk in the door and get something to eat.

Then I turn on the TV, and check out what I have recorded on my DVR. If there is nothing I haven't seen or want to see on the DVR I turn on Lifetime Movie Network.

Then, I get on the lap top and check my email. After I check my email, I go and check out what new items are on zulily. Then I usually come in Cafemom or Facebook. Then I start on my daily work.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moms2NTwins
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM

get online for about an hour

Msgme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM

I make my dh coffee and wake him up then wait with him for either his cab or walk him to the bus stop  lol  Once he is off to work I check if I have any work to be done and see if customers need anything.  I have to be available for customeres from 9:30- 2:30 so i check out cafemom and fb while i drink coffee If No customers need my attention I'll turn on the TV and start my daily routine

JennyTime
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM
I usually go back to sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurplePieguy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM

After the last 2 (I have 5) are on the bus at 7:30 I come home get cup of coffee and something to eat. While sitting there I get on the laptop to check out FB, CM, my emails, and read the news online. Then after about an hour or an hour and a half I start cleaning. Then stop for lunch then nap after lunch, then 2:15 the afternoon chaos begins. 

lisa601
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:10 AM
It varies. Starting yesterday, I'm meeting a friend at the free indoor track. I'm planning on walking 2-3 days a week. Today I'm meeting my mother & family friends to play cards and have lunch. I fill in when someone cancels.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe_ju-rah
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:10 AM
I don't go home, I go straight to work. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amber_dawn
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Go to work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Today for example I will be coming home and taking  a nap.  I went to bed at 1215 last night, my sister in Germany called me at 1 30 am, we talked until 230 am.  I fell asleep around 245 am, woke up again at 315, fell back asleep, woke up again at 43, then again at 515 and then got up for the day at 630.  I am very tired

imabitweird
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Must be nice...I go to work.

countrymomma81
by Belle*of*the*Bayou on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I usually don't stay home when they are gone, so once they are on the bus, I'm either finishing laundry, sweeping floors or playing on the computer until I leave. 

My husband and I watch everything on DVR together, so I don't watch stuff without him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)