• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DANCE MOMS........ On LifeTime

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:39 AM
  • 41 Replies

WHO WATCHES "DANCE MOMS"?

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/dance-moms/cast

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybabymylove08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I do. I think abby gets a bad rap. I mean dont get me wrong i think she is a little rude and mean to the girls but she is teaching them what life is really like. "Everyone is Replaceable" is very true in the dancing world

RissyLee
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM
I do, and I agree with this.
The parents drive me insane. I think Abby is a good dance teacher, and although she can be rude, I think she really cares about the girls.

Quoting mybabymylove08:

I do. I think abby gets a bad rap. I mean dont get me wrong i think she is a little rude and mean to the girls but she is teaching them what life is really like. "Everyone is Replaceable" is very true in the dancing world

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charweba
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I've only seen a couple of episodes, but the ones I have seen are so drama filled!!! The mother's and Abby are the ones who make that show! Abby might be a hard ass and a bit rude at times to the girls, but that's how the dance world is. The mother's though, boy they are something else. haha

jkleinman
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM
I think the same thing. They are also a competition team so she's going to be tough on them so they keep winning. She is teaching them that no matter what mommy says, life is not always fair or easy and that if you don't continue to be the best you will be replaced. The mothers also have no right to bitch about how she teaches the kids if they're gonna continue to pay her and take their kids to her.

Quoting mybabymylove08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybugist
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:52 AM
3 moms liked this

The episode I watched last night when Makenzie danced and Abby cryed----that was awesome.

KaroGreenly
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I do. I think Abby takes a lot a crap. The moms are worse than Abby. Oh, and I'm ready for Jill to leave.

vanna_k
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM
I am OBSESSED with that show. Mackenzie was sooo cute last night!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiernansmom08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:55 AM

ME!!!  Love the show!!! I keep telling my husband I'm going to send my daughter to Abby's dance school and he says "Noooooo!" LOL

cheez1e

I watch. I live between Pittsburgh and Canton (where Candy Apples studio is). I think Abby is really rough and the moms don't need to fight it out in front of the girls all the time. 

RissyLee
That was sweet. And I love how she handled things with Brooke. You can tell she cares about the girls, and she wants the best for them.

Quoting ladybugist:

The episode I watched last night when Makenzie danced and Abby cryed----that was awesome.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)