Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ughh im not sure what to say to her

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:11 AM
  • 6 Replies

Back in 02 i worked for this company. The owner interviewed me and hired me on the spot. while i was there i learned everyone's job and did it better than them. my parents and i had a big fight and they kicked me out. my boss said i could live with her so i said okay. she has 3 sons and after lving there for awhile they told everyone i was their sister. i moved out 2 years later and got my own place. a couple of weeks later i  go into work and i was laid off. i was given a severance pay and everything. coming to find out she laid off everyone except her sister who worked there.

6 months later my mom called me and told me to look at the paper. My boss was defrauding the government saying she had so many clients and she needed so many equipment. It was a home health agency. well they found her guilty of 8 crimes and sent her to federal prison. she has to pay the gov back 3.2 million dollars. five months after she got out she went back in because she was using the money the government gave her for her business to pay them back. (i hope that made sense). so she went back to jail.

i log on fb lastnight  and she added me as a friend, i didnt even know she was out of jail. her son passed away before she went to prison. i dont know what to say to her. im so bad with words.

Hey ya.
You don't have to love me
You don't even have to like me
But you will respect me
You know why?
Cuz I'm a boss!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Tea4Tas
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I am sorry for all of your troubles, I hope things are going better for you now.

I_love_doritos
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Well what you say depends on the kind of relationship, if any, you want with her. It sounds like she was good to you and helped you in your time of need so I would at least be civil with her even if you can't look past her criminal history.

I_love_doritos
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM
When she laid us off she basically saved us from getting into trouble...especially me because I lived with her went on trips with her and she gave me extra money. She gave me her cell number

Quoting JulyBabies:

Well what you say depends on the kind of relationship, if any, you want with her. It sounds like she was good to you and helped you in your time of need so I would at least be civil with her even if you can't look past her criminal history.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OrionsMyBabyman
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Shoot you don't have to say anything.

Or you can just be like "I heard about all you've been going through and I've been thinking about you; hope things are looking up".

I personally wouldn't say anything unless she did first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets27
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
I would say sorry about her son. Even though she helped, I wouldn't be her friend. Honestly I don't think I would talk to her again..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)