• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those that breastfed and have saggy boobs....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM
  • 42 Replies

Do you think it is harder to breastfeed when you have saggy boobs than when you don't?

It seems the downward pointing nipples and rocks in socks thing would make it more difficult?  

Mine were pretty saggy with my last kid and it was kind of hard getting everything lined up and comfortable. I had to hold my boob in place.  After losing a lot of weight, my titties are even droopier now.  Eeek! 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bebe_ju-rah
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:35 AM
I've only bf'd one so far. My boobies are saggy now bc of it. :( We are ttc and I intend on bfing that one as well, I hope its not difficult!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Figueroa81310
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM
I feel the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SmallFrey87
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Let's just say I am going to be getting a boob job after 1 more kid lol. I'm a 34F and yes they droop from bf.

beethann
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:41 AM
I find it easier to just flop my bobbies around in the middle of the night and stick it in his mouth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I am asking if once they are droopy, does it make breastfeeding more difficult?

Quoting SmallFrey87:

Let's just say I am going to be getting a boob job after 1 more kid lol. I'm a 34F and yes they droop from bf.

TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM

With my last one, I would lay on my side and the booby that was the highest would sag all the way down and that is the one I would feed him with...lol.  Yuck. 

Quoting beethann:

I find it easier to just flop my bobbies around in the middle of the night and stick it in his mouth

3earthangels
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM
And that is why I wore a supportive nursing bra.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heidimoose134
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I don't know if I consider my boobs saggy.. They're just big. But yeah, sometimes I would have to hold them in place but I managed to figure out how to position my son in a way that I wouldn't feel like I'm suffocating him. 

I also want to add that it's not breastfeeding that causes saggy boobs. 

http://www.wellwomanblog.com/50226711/does_breastfeeding_cause_sagging_breasts.php

TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I'm not sure what that has to do with it.

Quoting 3earthangels:

And that is why I wore a supportive nursing bra.

3earthangels
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Lmao! I did that too!

Also I used the football hold a lot because it was just easier to have the kid under my boob to begin with, instead of trying to lift my breast up.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

With my last one, I would lay on my side and the booby that was the highest would sag all the way down and that is the one I would feed him with...lol.  Yuck. 

Quoting beethann:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)