Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BABY SWING RECOMMENDATIONS

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM
  • 1 Replies

Hi! I'm 37 weeks pregnant and am still hunting for a good baby swing. (I have a 22 month old so I'll need a place to put my son for a little bit at a time some days) 

I had used a graco lovin' hug swing before, and loved it for a while, as did my little girl, but the motor died on the swing (twice).

So now I'm hunting for a new swing. I have a small living room for now but am going to be moving within a month of my son coming to a place with a larger living room. So I'm interested in either a travel-size or full-size swing.

Which swing do you recommend? Why do you recommend it? Can you find a link for it to post for me to see? (either clicky or just the url, I can copy and paste to my browser)

(my only requirement is it have a very stable base so that a toddler can't knock it over easily-yes, I will be watching my daughter all the time, but accidents can happen)

THANKS MAMAS!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LAH2x
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM

We got the Fisher price rainforest swing for this baby, didn't have one for DD but having a toddler and an infant I wanted more options for DD2 than just the bouncy seat. 

http://www.diapers.com/p/fisher-price-rainforest-open-top-cradle-swing-9331?site=CI&utm_source=cse&utm_medium=cpc_D&utm_campaign=Google&utm_content=pla&ci_sku=FS-129&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=%7Bkeyword%7D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)