Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

off to the doc with my poor little man...update we r at the hospital...update home

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:41 AM
  • 18 Replies
ugh my poor little guy 2days ago he got sick out of no where.he just walked over to me and started throwing up.he couldnt keep anything down not even water.well he went to sleep and seemed fine yesterday he just had the poops.but he didnt seem to wanna eat so i made sure to make sure he was getting enough to drink.well today he wont eat or drink and he is throwing up again.so i called his doc and they wanna see him to make sure everything is ok.poor little guy

update
they sent us to the hospital he is very dehydrated and has a nasty little bug they are giving him zofran to help stop him from throwing up.they are giving his IV fluids.they said once he can hold something down and is drinking he can
go home

update.
we just got home little man seems to be doing better after they gave him the zofran.they sent him home with somw to take for the next 2-3days.they sais if he isnt better to bring him back to the doctors.so im crossing my fingers that he gets better.but right now he seems to be acting alittle normal and he seems to be wanting to eat some.so i will just have to.wait and see
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poeticrose09
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM

that sounds like whatever i had last week. i was sick for three days and i never get sick and throw up ever. i couldnt keep anything down andhad a fever that was horrid. i hope he feels better soon. sry he is sick

Beautiful__mama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM
yuck my ex is sick so idk if he got what his dad has but he doesnt have a fever and he is still playing with his toys every now and then but isnt really acting normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:47 AM

hope he feels better. sounds like stomach virus to me.

.betty.white.
by bilf on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful__mama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM
ya they just want to make sure he is not dehyrated since he wont drink and is having no wet diapers today

Quoting notjstasocermom:

hope he feels better. sounds like stomach virus to me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful__mama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM
:( i hope he feels better soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Hope he is better soon.

Beautiful__mama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM
thanks mamas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wiener
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:05 PM

poor little guy, he will start feeling better soon with those fluids and the zofran. i know i did when i went to the ER for the same thing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)