Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:13 AM
  • 6 Replies
Today is the 100th day of school, dd took 100 pieces of cereal and her pillow pet for relaxing and reading, the 1st&2nd grade hall looked interesting this morning with all the different items lol hows everyones day going so far?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM

My kid loved 100th day! It was always so much fun!

love_1120
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Cute!  What pillow pet does she have?  Mine has the dog....(brownie) and adores the thing. 

I love your post.  My day is going great!  My one year old decided to nap for....wait for it.....TWO hours this morning!  My three year old is finally getting over her nasty, nasty, nasty cold.  So, great day!  We may even be heading over to bounce town....fun!  =) 

Earth_Mama90
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM
I remember those days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM
The 100th day at my younger kids' school is next Tuesday (Feb 14)....and they started school back in August! They have to make some type of sculptures to take in that day.

Not sure when the 100th day is at DD#2's high school...they don't make a big deal of it anymore at that age.
Mommy_Jenx3
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Our 100th day will be soon here....on my sons 6th birthday. (as long as we don't get any snow days...which by the way winter has been going, won't happen) He is excited it'll be on his day.
mamaof2angles
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM
The tan dog w/brown patch on one eye she loves it it was a bday gift from her dad

Quoting love_1120:

Cute!  What pillow pet does she have?  Mine has the dog....(brownie) and adores the thing. 

I love your post.  My day is going great!  My one year old decided to nap for....wait for it.....TWO hours this morning!  My three year old is finally getting over her nasty, nasty, nasty cold.  So, great day!  We may even be heading over to bounce town....fun!  =) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)