Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wth was i thinking!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:15 PM
  • 8 Replies
So not only am I disabled with four young children I am also getting married in June. I wanted a small simple wedding. I'm having it at my house. I'm planning it on my own and making all the food for it. I don't have brides maids or a maid of honor I'm just having my 3 girls on my side. Well my little wedding has turned into 100 people because I couldn't tell my fiance no when he kept adding people. The meds I'm on made me gain 20 pounds in 3 months I don't fit into my dress. instead of 600 for food I'm now up to 1200 so I can't buy a new dress and it can't be altered because of the layers and beading. I'm freaking out here and don't know what to do! I'll never be able to get it all done in time! Ok just a little vent thanks for reading.
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Moogie1005
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Do as much of the food as you can in advance and freeze it.  Talk to your dr about the weight gain.  Maybe there is an alternative treatment.  Tell your fiance that if he invites any more people, he will have to help you with the food.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

.betty.white.
by bilf on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Have family pitch in
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauren.m
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Quoting .betty.white.:

Have family pitch in

I don't have a family everyone is gone I lost my mom in august :(
.betty.white.
by bilf on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Have friends pitch in.

Quoting lauren.m:

Quoting .betty.white.:

Have family pitch in

I don't have a family everyone is gone I lost my mom in august :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauren.m
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Quoting Moogie1005:

Do as much of the food as you can in advance and freeze it.  Talk to your dr about the weight gain.  Maybe there is an alternative treatment.  Tell your fiance that if he invites any more people, he will have to help you with the food.

The Dr said its the last option at the moment. The things I'm making can't be frozen :( the save the dates have been sent out early so he can't invite more
lauren.m
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Quoting .betty.white.:

I just have my kids I just moved to a different state and my ex apparently got the friend in the divorce :(
.betty.white.
by bilf on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM
So out of those 100 people attending your wedding you and df aren't friends with anyone?

Quoting lauren.m:

Quoting .betty.white.:

I just have my kids I just moved to a different state and my ex apparently got the friend in the divorce :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauren.m
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Quoting .betty.white.:

His friends his family friend of his parents and now his coworkers noone is there on my side and it sucks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)