Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the craziest thing you've ever witnessed on CM?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:43 PM
  • 220 Replies

For me it was a long time ago when I first joined, I made a post about how I was having a hard time having energy and was always tired. A lady PM'd me and said something like "I would never encourage drug use, but I do just "a little" meth and it gives me enough energy to clean my entire house. Don't do alot, just "a little"."

lol

What about you?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbyrd898
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:43 PM

wow! thats crazy. I have never had anything like that.

laciD
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Ramen noodle bra, Ummm roach falling out of the ladies vagina, discharge/mucus plug pics, there are to many to name lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erika9009

I got hit on by another mom.  I had never met her, but she was very "into" me.  Needless to say, her profile didn't last that long here.

-proud.mommy-
I've experienced nothing like that. Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_WC_Mama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM

To much to name

ms_jasmine
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Hahaaa oh wow

The craziest things was where this BITCH stole a moma's pics of her baby that had passed away and posted them on her fb and was saying things like...that the baby had killed itself so it wouldn't have her as a mother...idk it was twisted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngelNCO
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM

How some people bash others... sometimes it's too much. I just sit in awe, LOL

lexiandelismama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM

OMG! That is horrible. It's sad to think that women like that are raising children of their own.

Quoting ms_jasmine:

Hahaaa oh wow

The craziest things was where this BITCH stole a moma's pics of her baby that had passed away and posted them on her fb and was saying things like...that the baby had killed itself so it wouldn't have her as a mother...idk it was twisted.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

NewJoyOn1308
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Wow, nothing. 

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Whoa. Craziest for me would be suicide threats and posts, calling CPS (or threatening to) on other members, contacting family members about posts made on here.  Most harmless bs is when people come on here pretending to be someone pseudo famous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)