Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok ,ladies!I am going to take the "pity me" posts down now(the ones about having my teeth pulled)!Thank you all...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

so much for the last two days.I kept thinking about my family and about all of you and about why I was doing this.I did fine.

As soon as the bleeding stops,I will take a pic and put it up!

For now,I am not in any pain thanks to vicodin.

My sons are absolutely thrilled with my new look.

I hope to lay down soon!

Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Yuletide Greetings, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, Feliz Navidad, Habari Gani. We wish you a happy holiday season.If you were left out,let me know and I will add your greeting too!
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
beethann
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Did you get dentures mama?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KynTuffsMom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM
I hate having dental work done! Hope the pain stays away for ya!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Quoting beethann:

Did you get dentures mama?

The top.They are making imressions for the bottom on the 20th and I should get them around the 5th of march.

Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Yuletide Greetings, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, Feliz Navidad, Habari Gani. We wish you a happy holiday season.If you were left out,let me know and I will add your greeting too!
xoxoDanicaxoxo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Ahh! Vicodin :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting KynTuffsMom:

I hate having dental work done! Hope the pain stays away for ya!!

I do too but I bought it on myself and I am paying the price.I bet you I will care fo the teeth I have left by God!

BEXi
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Any pictures yet? I am possibly in the works of getting a partial, since I cannot afford the root canals and crowns and my state insurance will not cover it. :'( I am very upset.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)