• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Psychic Dreams.

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM
  • 14 Replies

My family has a past of being very "spiritual". 

I have had dreams in the past that have come true, but it hadn't happened in a while. The other night I had a dream of a pigeon. It was flying at me and I was trying to kill it for some reason because I felt intimidated by it.

The other day my son was diagnosed with Pectus Excavatum, which is also known as "Pigeon Chest". Coincidence?

Don't bash, just share if you have had similar experiences.

"If you cannot accept me at my worst, you do not deserve me at my best."- Marilyn Monroe

If being a stubborn, opinionated, educated, headstrong, beautiful woman makes me a b!tch, so be it.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermom.sv
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM

It may not be a coincidence mama. (Since it happend to you before)  I believe in those things it just me.

I had a dream that I was walking in hell (Really when ever I walk that step is turning in to flame color) I know why i had that dream. I was badmouthing about some one (She really is bad and hurted me so much, So I was talking about how much I hate her to my BBF and that's all - I always tell to everyone to try to forgive and not to hate but I couldn't do it with this girl)

and i had that guilt in me somewhere that came like a dream (Now I stopped, I better be)

Vicariously
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I get it a lot. I always have.

This was my most recent one -

I saw my son a couple days before I took my pregnancy test (2 years ago). It's the reason I took the test. He was running up to me in a big room on our couch and screaming (a happy scream, like he was playing). Turns out that it happened a couple months ago. We moved to our new house a while back and we were playing monsters. Exactly like the dream. Same big room that I didn't recognize before, he had the same long auburn hair and blue eyes and look on his face.. It's weird when it comes true lol

hp2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:31 PM

That's crazy! 

Quoting Vicariously:

I get it a lot. I always have.

This was my most recent one -

I saw my son a couple days before I took my pregnancy test (2 years ago). It's the reason I took the test. He was running up to me in a big room on our couch and screaming (a happy scream, like he was playing). Turns out that it happened a couple months ago. We moved to our new house a while back and we were playing monsters. Exactly like the dream. Same big room that I didn't recognize before, he had the same long auburn hair and blue eyes and look on his face.. It's weird when it comes true lol

"If you cannot accept me at my worst, you do not deserve me at my best."- Marilyn Monroe

If being a stubborn, opinionated, educated, headstrong, beautiful woman makes me a b!tch, so be it.

spitfire06
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM
I dreamed about meeting ryans mom and oh snap it happened a few weeks later!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Quoting spitfire06:

Lol. Who is Ryan? 

hp2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM

BUMP!

spitfire06
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:57 PM

lol sorry hes my SO

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting spitfire06:

Lol. Who is Ryan? 

hp2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM

lol it's okay.

Quoting spitfire06:

lol sorry hes my SO

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting spitfire06:

Lol. Who is Ryan? 

_WC_Mama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

sunfireprincess
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:06 PM
I have had several dreams I was trying to go to California- six months later I actually went. Stuff like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)