Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone else

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

having one of "those days"? *sigh* These kinds of days are so rare for me.. Once in a blue moon. Today is one of them. Things just keep going wrong and I want today to be over.

The part where I backed out of the driveway without unplugging my block heater was the worst so far I think. Sisika was like "Umm.. Mum? You forgot to unplug Cupcake (the car)".

I was like

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vkQ_8eYIv4o/TlHbu0Lt7lI/AAAAAAAAACo/mfqzO24igZE/s320/ultimate-rage-face.jpg

Now my prongs are all bent to shit and fucked up. LE SIGH!!!!!!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
supermama322
by Made in Canada on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Someone wallow with meeeeeeeeeee

mama_2_jasper
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM
I'm extremely nauseated. And I have a day full of clients, I'm a massage therapist. And 12 weeks pregnant. I wasn't sick at all with my first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermama322
by Made in Canada on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Hate when that happens!! Booo! Feel better Mama!

Quoting mama_2_jasper:

I'm extremely nauseated. And I have a day full of clients, I'm a massage therapist. And 12 weeks pregnant. I wasn't sick at all with my first.

ShannyLouisiany
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM
today is really shitty for me right now. I just got some heart stopping news about a monetary return I thought was getting. I wasnt depending on it, per se, but I was really excited about it. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermama322
by Made in Canada on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

today is really shitty for me right now. I just got some heart stopping news about a monetary return I thought was getting. I wasnt depending on it, per se, but I was really excited about it. :(

Awwwww booo :( Sorry Shanny *hugs*

emeraldangel20
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:41 PM

yes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)