• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would this upset you? updated****

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:24 PM
  • 38 Replies

If you JUST found out that the man youve been dating for 8 months didnt have a liscense? He had never told you and lead you to believe he did, though never actually saying he had one?

***he said he got it pulled for no proof of insurance?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ejbljb
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:26 PM

It would bother me that he was hiding it.  I guess it would depend on why he doesn't have a license. I wouldn't be ok with it if it was because of a DUI or something.

Buggy979
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Has he been driving the whole time you have been together?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
huntersmama711
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM
2 moms liked this
I would be upset if he was driving me around without a license, or using my car. If neither of these happened and the subject just never came up I wouldn't be too upset. I guess it depends on the reason too tho
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Quoting huntersmama711:

I would be upset if he was driving me around without a license, or using my car. If neither of these happened and the subject just never came up I wouldn't be too upset. I guess it depends on the reason too tho
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Why was he hiding this info? Did he lose his lisence due to a DUI or perhaps not paying child support? Has he been driving you around or using your car? My last question is...what else is he hiding? Yeah..I think I would be upset. 

luvmymonkeys27
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM

It would bother me if he was driving and didn't have a license... if he never drove, I don't think I'd be mad, but I might be a little perplexed.... 

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Was he hiding the info or did it just never come up? I don't thnk I've had a date ask if I had one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EsmeVincent
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

yea I'd be a bit pissed that he was keeping that from me, and if he was driving at all at that time I would be pissed that he could have gotten into BIG trouble and just didn't give a crap

kayla4507
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Quoting Buggy979:

yes, he has been driving the whole time weve been together. He drove while both me and my son were in the car many times. He lives an hour away and has drove us up to his house many times. That I can remember, he has never drove my vehicles but he has drove my friends parents vehicles, with them not knowing he did not have a license. 

Weve talked about his car insurance many times and him getting car insurance, and he never mentioned that he didnt have a license. His car insurance is actually in his friends name because he is still in the process of buying the car from his friend, at least thats what he told me. Hes had plenty of oppurtunities to tell me, but never has. 

supermom.sv
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM

That is a lie and he is a lier. That would definetly upset me and make me think what else he is lying about.

Quoting kayla4507:

Quoting Buggy979:

yes, he has been driving the whole time weve been together. He drove while both me and my son were in the car many times. He lives an hour away and has drove us up to his house many times. That I can remember, he has never drove my vehicles but he has drove my friends parents vehicles, with them not knowing he did not have a license. 

Weve talked about his car insurance many times and him getting car insurance, and he never mentioned that he didnt have a license. His car insurance is actually in his friends name because he is still in the process of buying the car from his friend, at least thats what he told me. Hes had plenty of oppurtunities to tell me, but never has. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)