Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i opened the door and said she could leave...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:13 PM
  • 36 Replies
My DD has started crying for her dad when she gets into trouble. She will say stuff like "i don't like you I wanna go to my dads house". So when she said it to me this morning I put her coat on her and opened the door and told her she could go to her dads. She looked at me funny and said "mom what's wrong with you, I'm little I can't go by myself"

She's a nut and I love her, but sometimes she makes me wanna pull all my hair out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM
I dont blame you hope it calmed her down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RmeWifey01
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Lol

pinupbeauty90
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Oh yes it. LOL hopefully she will be better behaved when she gets off the school bus.

Quoting strictmomhere:

I dont blame you hope it calmed her down.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennyanne322
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Lol I love the things they say. How old is she? I told my son who is 4.5 one day when he didn't want to leave the house that fine he can stay home with our cat. That te cat will watch him. He looked at me and goes momma jamo isn't an adult. He is only 5. I laughed so hard. They really are smarter then we give them credit for.
lilbitcrazed
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:24 PM
3 moms liked this

hahahahaaaa!! LOL, big time, really!! My dd pulls the same thing, she is actually getting really good at it. Last time that she got mad at me, she told me that she wanted a new mommy. So I "called" the new mom store. I had an entire fake conversation setting up getting a new mommy over here. DD's jaw was on the floor, eyes wide open with disbelief. I told her that I had to go pack my clothes up so that I could leave when new mommy showed up. She finally told me that she didn't want any other momma, and made me call them back to cancel.  Priceless.

cadeesmommy0120
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM

DD is 3 and she does that when she gets mad at me.  It's frustrating...:(

beaniedeebo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

my son told me once he was moving to california with his aunt melissa. he packed his suitcase (a blanket, elephant, and one pr. of pj pants.) LOL. I asked him how he was getting there and he told me he was going to walk. I told him it would take him a verrryyy long time (weeks) to get there. I asked him if he wanted me to make him a pbj for the trip... so i did, then gave him $5. LOL... by the time he was "ready" he had curled up and passed out on the floor in the livingroom. kids are awesome that way!!

xXxLillithxXx
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I've done similar with my son. Lol when I was a kid I remember packing my stuff and tying it on my bike and putting the leash on my dog and actually riding out to run away and not getting very far before I just gave up and went back home.

MG1985
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Whenever my nephews, twins-7, tell my sister "I hate you!" she says "I know, but I love you anyway, now please go do what I told you to."

They get so frustrated because she doesnt feed the "I hate you" with a "Omg! You dont say that" or anything loud. It works every time they say it and they still end up doing what they were told (put their shoes, toys, bikes etc away or any other thing)

BamaMommy2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:31 PM

lol :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)