• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid ? Inner ear infection

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:48 PM
  • 6 Replies
Can you have an inner ear infection without having pain? Stupid question, I know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nancym3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3earthangels
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Yes! I get them at least once a year and my only symptoms are dizziness and itchy ears/throat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nancym3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Thanks! That's exactly how I feel. It's driving me nuts! I have a dr appt tomorrow afternoon!

Quoting 3earthangels:

Yes! I get them at least once a year and my only symptoms are dizziness and itchy ears/throat.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RissyLee
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Yep. I get them fairly often, and I only know because I feel "off" and can't hear as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nancym3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM
I was sick in Dec and the dr said it was just a bad cold. He said my ears both had fluid on them, but didn't give me an antibiotic. Now, I get so dizzy it makes me nauseous. My ears ring and feel like they are clogged up.

Quoting RissyLee:

Yep. I get them fairly often, and I only know because I feel "off" and can't hear as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RissyLee
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Ugh no fun.

Quoting nancym3:

I was sick in Dec and the dr said it was just a bad cold. He said my ears both had fluid on them, but didn't give me an antibiotic. Now, I get so dizzy it makes me nauseous. My ears ring and feel like they are clogged up.

Quoting RissyLee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)