• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Darn creep whistling at little girls on the playground!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:35 PM
  • 19 Replies
My daughters skating coach and best friends dad walked by the school yesterday and saw the girls on the playground so he whistled and they went over and he told his daughter that he dropped her lunch in the office and that he would pick them up for practice after school. One of the yard duty ladies saw them and yelled at the girls then yelled at him lol I understand the idea but he is a common fixture around the school and everyone knows he is my daughters friends dad geeze!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LCWAmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Oh and they are 11 and 12 year old sixth graders
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Oh please

SarahSue87
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:37 PM

maybe she hadnt noticed him before? i would have the same reaction, you can never be too safe!

hippiechic980
Good for the lady...better safe then sorry:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
Ok then...

Quoting parentalrights1:

Oh please

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:38 PM
I just think its funny because there is. 7 foot tall fence around the Playground and he was Standing on the sidewalk and the lady told him he couldn't be there lol

Quoting SarahSue87:

maybe she hadnt noticed him before? i would have the same reaction, you can never be too safe!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsDean
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Well, she did not recognize him and acted accordingly. At least she is paying attention. There was something I saw on Montel before that some little girl walked away off campus with an older man who climed to be her uncle. No one ever saw the little girl agan =( Not one person stopped them and asked them anything.

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Lol! I probably would have done the same.
parentalrights1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Unless he wolf whistled them, I think this is another case of "Omgosh. Men are all pedophiles" syndrome.

LCWAmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:41 PM
I don't blame her I do think going off on the girls was a bit too much but I understand why she made a fuss

Quoting MsDean:

Well, she did not recognize him and acted accordingly. At least she is paying attention. There was something I saw on Montel before that some little girl walked away off campus with an older man who climed to be her uncle. No one ever saw the little girl agan =( Not one person stopped them and asked them anything.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)