• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It annoys the hell out of me...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM
  • 10 Replies
...when I tell my kids to help clean up and they say "I didn't do it". More than likely, they BOTH contributed to the mess...and I didn't ask who did it. Just do your damn chores. It's not much, really. They just get lazy sometimes.

Or when dd states the obvious. Example: ds told her to shut up. We're all in the kitchen and she quickly informs me of what he said. Umm, I'm RIGHT HERE...I heard it all!!

Or when turn the tv waaay up and I have to tell them 3 times to lower the volume. Really? What's the point of that? They aren't allowed to watch anymore tv for the remainder of the day. I've got a headache:(

Grrrrr!!! Today these kids are kind of getting on my nerves!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:41 PM

My kids do the same thing. "I didn't do it." I say, "I didn't ask who did it and I don't care, clean it anyway."

CrickettyBoo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Oh and the baby is teething....lots of crankiness from her too. But she has an excuse. I need dh to get home already.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrickettyBoo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM
That's exactly what I told them lol

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

My kids do the same thing. "I didn't do it." I say, "I didn't ask who did it and I don't care, clean it anyway."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

That's exactly what I told them lol

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

LOL!

Tigress22304
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

I'm having a tshirt made with this saying because that's all my kids know how to say

in love Katboy n girlteen girl

CrickettyBoo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM
I'm gonna need one of those

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

I'm having a tshirt made with this saying because that's all my kids know how to say

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigress22304
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

I'm gonna need one of those

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

http://www.cafepress.com/make/custom-t-shirts   This is what I use for online. We also have a local shop that charges $10 per tshirt. But they're closed down for the winter :(

in love Katboy n girlteen girl

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:59 PM
I love when they say they didn't make the mess...I sure as heck didn't make it but I'm the one who cleans the whole house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Oh gawd, I know about all that. I tell my girls to clean up the living room and they are old enough now to know what my answer will be when they say, "I didn't make the mess". I always tell them "I" didn't dirty all those clothes and dishes by myself either. Ugh I hate having to tell them when to clean, they know the rules. But there are days when they want to be mouthy and stubborn.

hethnicdav
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:08 PM
My ds has started telling me never.... Yeah he's almost 4. My dd actually tries to help when she sees me cleaning and she's 18 months. Its pulling teeth to get him to help. I don't want to imagine what it will be like when he's older.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)