Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Real Housewives of OC

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM
  • 22 Replies
Did anyone watch the season premier last night? Looks like its gonna be a drama filled season!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2lilboysmommyR
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Yes! Love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nancym3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM
What do you think of the new housewife? I liked her.

Quoting 2lilboysmommyR:

Yes! Love it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilboysmommyR
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:10 PM
I liked her! Maybe even a little more hoping she gets to Alexis. I think Alexis will try to step it up and fall in to deeper debt lol.

Quoting nancym3:

Quoting 2lilboysmommyR:

Yes! Love it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nancym3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Right! I thought Alexis did terrible on her live tv segment. I still don't care much for Tamara, though.

Quoting 2lilboysmommyR:

I liked her! Maybe even a little more hoping she gets to Alexis. I think Alexis will try to step it up and fall in to deeper debt lol.

Quoting nancym3:

Quoting 2lilboysmommyR:

Yes! Love it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nancym3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhyne
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:21 PM
I wish Alexis would get her head out of her husbands ass for once.
I feel horrible for Vicki after seeing that Briana might have cancer
I reallllllly wish Gretchen would just dump Slade
Tamera....I hope she's not apologizing just to be a bitch again. She was so friggin stupid during the reunion, she couldn't comprehend that she was doing the same thing to Gretchen as Jena (sp?) was doing to her.
I'll miss Peggy, but excited to see how the new girl gets under Alexis' skin lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntietotty
by Elizabeth on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Yes!!!!!!!!!

Here's my scoop...

I dont think Tamra and Gretchen will really be REAL friends..

I dont know why Tamra is so afraid of Vikki and to tell her about her and Gretchen...

I thought Alexis did horrible on her tv segment..and I thought it was hilarious her forgetting to set Jim's alarm and then not being able to get a hold of him. I assume he woke up? lol

I think Peggy and Alexis should drop the drama...but then I guess it wouldnt be drama-filled reality tv if they did.

So far I like the new lady.  And it's nice to see a brunette on there.

I also dont think Vikki should have to pay Donn spousal support...she worked to build her "empire" and I'm sure he can support himself.  But I do like Donn...and will miss him! I always kind of felt sorry for him.

nancym3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:25 PM
I just can't stand Tamara! She looked so old last night.

When I was in labor with my son, one of my nurses looked a lot like Briana. I finally asked her if she'd seen the show and she looked like her. She was like, really? I'm her best friend. She showed me all kinda of pics of them together. 4 or so seasons ago when Briana wanted to be a nurse in the Army and she went to talk to a recruiter her bf ( my nurse) went with her and ended up joining and was stationed at Ft Hood. I don't know if she still is, but as of Sept 2010 she was. It was pretty cool.

Quoting Rhyne:

I wish Alexis would get her head out of her husbands ass for once.

I feel horrible for Vicki after seeing that Briana might have cancer

I reallllllly wish Gretchen would just dump Slade

Tamera....I hope she's not apologizing just to be a bitch again. She was so friggin stupid during the reunion, she couldn't comprehend that she was doing the same thing to Gretchen as Jena (sp?) was doing to her.

I'll miss Peggy, but excited to see how the new girl gets under Alexis' skin lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rileysmommy229
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:25 PM

it's always a drama filled season with them

nancym3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Alexis was horrible on that segment. I laughed when she didn't even know her own #.

Quoting auntietotty:

Yes!!!!!!!!!

Here's my scoop...

I dont think Tamra and Gretchen will really be REAL friends..

I dont know why Tamra is so afraid of Vikki and to tell her about her and Gretchen...

I thought Alexis did horrible on her tv segment..and I thought it was hilarious her forgetting to set Jim's alarm and then not being able to get a hold of him. I assume he woke up? lol

I think Peggy and Alexis should drop the drama...but then I guess it wouldnt be drama-filled reality tv if they did.

So far I like the new lady.  And it's nice to see a brunette on there.

I also dont think Vikki should have to pay Donn spousal support...she worked to build her "empire" and I'm sure he can support himself.  But I do like Donn...and will miss him! I always kind of felt sorry for him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)