• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ARMY WIFE VENT!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  • 59 Replies

I just need to vent, thanks!

I am so sick of Valentine's Day & it isn't even here yet!

My DH is gone, yet again.  I think the last 4 he has been away, plus bdays and anniversaries & other holidays.

I guess all in all I am just sick of holidays anymore for the time being until my hubby gets home.  Over 2yrs has taken a toll on me I guess and I'm just frustrated and want my husband home!

And please for those that say "you chose to marry a soldier" or "you chose this life so you shouldn't complain" I am really not in the mood!  We all have a right to complain and be frustrated and at a breaking point at some point in time!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CABZS
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Bump

randomosityblog
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:18 PM

:( Hugs. Sorry. You can borrow my SO for the evening if you'd like. She is allllll about V-Day and I'm just like.. eh. lol

BV88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Hugs!

cLanief
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM
you married.... Ok jk dont kill me! haha vent on momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I've had these kinds of vents too. We thought SO was going to miss DS's 5th birthday. But luckily it got pushed back a few days & he will be home for it. He has only been here for his 2nd & 4th birthday, so I'm excited he will be home! Plus it'd break DS's heart. When he gets mad at me he says I cant come to his birthday party, only Daddy. lol 

CABZS
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Quoting randomosityblog:

:( Hugs. Sorry. You can borrow my SO for the evening if you'd like. She is allllll about V-Day and I'm just like.. eh. lol

We both use to not really care about V-day or bdays, but since he has been gone so much for so long the holidays just mean a bit more now.

Ugh only 4 more long months to go!

PinkyPan
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I hope this helps a little!

CABZS
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

I've had these kinds of vents too. We thought SO was going to miss DS's 5th birthday. But luckily it got pushed back a few days & he will be home for it. He has only been here for his 2nd & 4th birthday, so I'm excited he will be home! Plus it'd break DS's heart. When he gets mad at me he says I cant come to his birthday party, only Daddy. lol 

He was suppose to have R&R now, but nope got pushed by 2 months.

So he is missing our son's 12th bday (not the first bday missed) plus V-day, plus he missed all the other holidays, plus deployed the day of my bday.

Grr...I really am just pissy right now sorry:(

CABZS
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM

So cute & yes it made me smile thank you:)

Quoting PinkyPan:

I hope this helps a little!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)