Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yippie!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM
  • 2 Replies

My furbaby is finally all better... He had a NASTY cut on his neck for like 2 months( I kept it clean and whatnot) but could not afford a vet...Well my mom's taxes came back and the first thing we did was bring him over to the vet this morning and he is all better.... He needed like 10 stitches and drains to get all the nasty out but he is all better now. I am sooo happy. It cost a pretty penny but he is sooo worth it. So DD and I went out and bought him a brand new collor since all this time he couldn't wear one and some treats and a new toy. He couldn't be happier and neither could I!!!!

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
PinkyPan
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Although I am thrilled that your "furbaby" is doing better are you saying that he suffered with a cut and infection for 2 months?

delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Well when it between bills and food for your human child or bringing your cat to the vet when he is living with a cut I think bills and food comes first. It cost my mom over 300 bucks and I simply did not have it. Thankfully my mom is caring and put away money to take care of MY cat.

Quoting PinkyPan:

Although I am thrilled that your "furbaby" is doing better are you saying that he suffered with a cut and infection for 2 months?

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)