Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Darn hubby spending all my hard earned money

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM
  • 20 Replies
On stupid stuff like tires and shocks and boring car stuff!!!
Don't you hate when you have to buy stuff like that there goes about $1400 down the drain ugh!

I guess technically its his money as I'm a stay at home mama but still it sucks to have to buy that stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
black.eyeliner
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Nope. My fiance is good with money. He will spend it if we can afford it. He won't if we can not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

ewe car repairs are so needed but one of the worst spendings lol But, that peace of mind is quite nice.. you know, knowing your breaks are brand new

LCWAmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:42 PM
It's not that we can't afford it I just hate spending mOney lol if we need it we need it I woul rather spend it not than risk an accident down the road

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Nope. My fiance is good with money. He will spend it if we can afford it. He won't if we can not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
black.eyeliner
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Ok he is not just upgrading. You need these things. That is a good spouse. Silly to complain about that.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

It's not that we can't afford it I just hate spending mOney lol if we need it we need it I woul rather spend it not than risk an accident down the road

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Boys9501
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:44 PM
It's your money too just because you stay home doesn't mean you don't get a say in how it's spent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ermka
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Ugh! I know!!! We need new tires an alignment and possibly new ball joints... and the oil needs changed sometime soon.. we're looking at at least 1000$.. not looking forward to it :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:45 PM
The tires are what's getting me the most I keep saying can't we just use the old ones a few more months lol

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

ewe car repairs are so needed but one of the worst spendings lol But, that peace of mind is quite nice.. you know, knowing your breaks are brand new

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol i do have say I know it's needed I just hate spending it he won't get cheap tires because he used to work on cars and says you get what you pay for

Quoting Mom2Boys9501:

It's your money too just because you stay home doesn't mean you don't get a say in how it's spent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:48 PM
I'm not really complaining lol I just don't wast to spend $1000 on tires they are so damn expensive boo!

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Ok he is not just upgrading. You need these things. That is a good spouse. Silly to complain about that.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gailll
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM

It's not technically his money since you are married it is both of your money! You need to talk to him about discussing with you how money is spent, $1400 is a lot of money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)