Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How does your SO/DH respond to.....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:52 PM
  • 81 Replies
Medical issues if or when you've had them?

Do you feel alone or supported?
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BV88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM
I haven't really had any major medical issues... when I'm sick he's pretty supportive and spoils me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:55 PM
He is very supportive. I rarely ever complain so he knows if I say I need to stay in bed because of a migraine it is pretty serious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jazzieel
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM

He is 100% supportive.

reese1206

Quoting jazzieel:

He is 100% supportive.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Embers88

I don't have any medical issues. But if I ever get sick he is as supportive as he can be between school and work. 

proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:58 PM
hes always been there for me. in 2010 when i had kidney infections he was the one to take me to the ER when my fever got to 104, my mom wouldnt even take me! he drove over an hour to take me!! and i just had a csection and hes been helping me with the kids so i can recover better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvmypreemies
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:59 PM
100% supportive.

I have Lupus and a number of other conditions and I can always count on my husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5tyli5hLensT
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM
hes very supportive :) he knows im not a complainer so when i do, he knows it must be serious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I've never had any major sickness. Hes never home when I get sick with a cold. On the weekends he lets me sleep in and takes care of the kids for me. 

ejbljb
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:02 PM
I was writhing in pain in the back seat of his car, suffering from a kidney stone at 9 months pregnant and Dh stopped in at his work to check his schedule and left me in the parking lot. He's a great guy, but not when it comes to knowing when I need help. He waits for me to take the initiative and sometimes I physically can't.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)