• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The cop swore at me !!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM
  • 226 Replies

Just a note :  I didnt  post this post to get attention ..  But it did bother me .  I dont get  swore  at .   No one has ever  said any thing like that to me before.  ::shrug ::  I did not  expect that  from a cop.   AS far as "there are worse on TV"  We/I  dont  watch tv much .   Iam around children all day ( I teach at a pre school )  so other then a  few naughty  words  during sex I dont swear.     I had freinds  who  said I should  report him and say something so that made me wonder .. should I ??   But  I also know they  tend to be upity and blow things to place they shoudlnt be .   (thats kinda why I brought it here)    I am VERY SMALL TOWN  and I admit it  and I know it .  The way I look at things are  differant then how  "the real "  world sees it .    I kinda like it that way .

Again I know  what I did was wrong  and  from now on  I will definitly think twice about my lane changes .   I dont know why I wasnt paying attention this  day .  I wasnt on  the phone , I didnt try to make excuses or talk my way out  of the ticket ..  MY   husband still thinks there is something I am not telling him . (About how I  did not get a ticket )   

I do respect the  job he does . 

Today  driving home I  changed lanes with out signaling . IN front of a cop ,,  I just about  freaked .. So of course he pulled me over. I was   very apologetic I knew  that I did wrong and  I  expected  a ticket .   

HE walked up to my car acting all mocho and manly  asking me for my lic and reg.    He was in his car for ONE min  really ..  H comes back to my window and says  :   " NOW  you  get your pretty head out of your ASS! and pay attention . "    Then he  started talking to my 4 year old son in the back like he was his best friend .  " how are you   whats your name  tell your mommy  to go buy you a  toy cuz   you just saved her 75.00"

I really wanted to say something to him about swearing  at me . and  in front of my son .. but he did   do me a favor  and not  ticket me  ..     and I thought  about  writing a letter ... ?? 

I will add I am VERY THANKFUL  that he didnt give me a ticket .. But  really shocked me ..  If I was  giving him attitude or  tried to prove I did nothing wrong .. yea  ..  but ..    I was  willing  to  write the  ticket out myself ..

am I am thinking way  too much about it ??

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
piercedbeauty21
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:36 PM
3 moms liked this

Don't write a letter. Chances are they'll send you that $75 ticket. Take it as a learning experience and let it go.

krazymami028
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Let it go and Be happy you didn't get a ticket
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nancym3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Just let it go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starr1089
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:38 PM
7 moms liked this
He said ass... Let it go
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
6 moms liked this

Just by reading the last 3 responses I see why jerk face cops get away with shit like this. Sigh.

opal10161973
10 moms liked this
Geez. I would be happy he called me pretty and let me slide on a ticket. :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashiilolo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Just be thankful you didn't get a ticket, which that ticket is also points.
xo.MommyW.xo
10 moms liked this
Omg get the fuck over it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
3 moms liked this

Me too. He can say ass all he wants if he calls me pretty! LOL

Quoting opal10161973:

Geez. I would be happy he called me pretty and let me slide on a ticket. :))

JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Old police saying:

"give a sermon or a summons - never both".

Quoting Meissilly:

Today  driving home I  changed lanes with out signaling . IN front of a cop ,,  I just about  freaked .. So of course he pulled me over. I was   very apologetic I knew  that I did wrong and  I  expected  a ticket .   

HE walked up to my car acting all mocho and manly  asking me for my lic and reg.    He was in his car for ONE min  really ..  H comes back to my window and says  :   " NOW  you  get your pretty head out of your ASS! and pay attention . "    Then he  started talking to my 4 year old son in the back like he was his best friend .  " how are you   whats your name  tell your mommy  to go buy you a  toy cuz   you just saved her 75.00"

I really wanted to say something to him about swearing  at me . and  in front of my son .. but he did   do me a favor  and not  ticket me  ..     and I thought  about  writing a letter ... ?? 

am I am thinking way  too much about it ??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)