Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This child must be an old soul , LOL

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

By old soul i mean she has alot of characteristics of an older decade child.  Right now she is sitting in front of cd player listening ot her music like a child from 50's would sit in front of their radio for radio shows.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:56 PM

BUMP!

Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM

LOL, you never know it might be that case. Or she has seen it on TV or from someone else.
Sometimes my 5 year old comes to me with knowledge I never told him about or he never heard of in Kindergarten, he will tell when asked where he knows it. He just had it in his brain.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Quoting Nerys-Kianna:

LOL, you never know it might be that case. Or she has seen it on TV or from someone else.
Sometimes my 5 year old comes to me with knowledge I never told him about or he never heard of in Kindergarten, he will tell when asked where he knows it. He just had it in his brain.

Yes she has done that as well.  I think some things are programmed into our genes.  She will lay or sit like my dad even before ever meeting him as a toddler.  She is 5 now and gets mad if we call her Little Grandpa. Will sleep with her legs up and crossed.  A few phrases she says are "old fashioned" as well.

Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Kids are really fascinating in my eyes. They are all different and sometimes they do and know things we just can not explain at all.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting Nerys-Kianna:

Yes she has done that as well.  I think some things are programmed into our genes.  She will lay or sit like my dad even before ever meeting him as a toddler.  She is 5 now and gets mad if we call her Little Grandpa. Will sleep with her legs up and crossed.  A few phrases she says are "old fashioned" as well.

MakisMama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
This made me smile. My DS is just 18 mos, but jams out to The Who almost daily :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Woohooo  The Who is much better quality than most of the "artists" today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)