• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very Important Marriage Rule - IT WORKS!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM
  • 25 Replies
4 moms liked this

1 The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. 2 Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make him known. 3 They speak without a sound or word; their voice is never heard.  4 Yet their message has gone throughout the earth, and their words to all the world. -Psalm 19:1-4

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ejbljb
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:12 PM
2 moms liked this
It works the other way in our house lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcsg
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I have my own tools to use, so no need to bother with his.

MlkandCookies
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Exactly! I can fix things myself.

Quoting ejbljb:

It works the other way in our house lol

baby2zacharias
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:14 PM
lol so true
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KMAsMommy9182
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 PM
2 moms liked this

My mom does this all the time!  She pulled chunks of tile off the wall with a flat head screwdriver...my dad ended up remodeling the whole bathroom.

FL2AK
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 PM
My husband is a perfectionist so he will take over if I even look like I am going to half ass something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Embers88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:16 PM

lmao... true for most maybe. My dh has power tools but only because he's trying to LEARN how to use them. Poor guy... he can work out any trigonometry problem you put in front of him, but if the faucet breaks we are shit outta luck, lol. Gotta love him! 

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM

That doesn't work for me. I just have to force him to use whatever is broken (car, washer, dryer, dishwashe, faucet....whatever it may be) until he realizes something isn't right.

I'd been telling him since 2007 that my Accord needed a new clutch because it's hard to get the car into first gear, and reverse. He told me I was crazy. Last February we bought a van, so I made him start using the car....it didn't take him long to say "You need a new clutch." (It just costs over $600 so we're stretching the sucker as far as we can...lol).

shoot4thestars
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:20 PM

True for me.  I suck at trying to fix most things.

KYLIEAARONMOMMY
by Crazy Chris on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:20 PM
This is true, even when I am fully able to do something myself. He will still take over!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)