• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

REMEMBER THAT FORCE FEEDING MOM?!!?!?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:48 PM
  • 143 Replies
9 moms liked this

THAT BISH IS GOING DOWN!!!!!\

SOMEONE HELP ME OUT AND MAKE THE LINKY CLICKY PLEASE!!!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who took the time to comment, call, email, write or contact the authorities regarding this shocking video of child abuse! Thanks to all of you, the Sanilac County Prosecutor has decided to file criminal charges against this mother! THANK YOU!!

http://www.wnem.com/story/16696952/criminal-charges-to-be-filed-against-mom-in-child-feeding-video

SANILAC COUNTY, MI (WNEM) -

Just a few days after WNEM.com published a story about a child seen on video being force fed, authorities say they are moving to file charges against his mother.

The YouTube video shows a kid screaming as his mother puts spoonfuls of food in his mouth.

A detective with the Sanilac County Sheriff's Department said the boy was 2 years old at the time the video was shot. He said a relative shot the video.

The Sanilac County prosecutor told TV5 he plans to file fourth-degree child abuse and domestic violence against a child charges.  Those charges are expected to be filed either late Tuesday or sometime Wednesday.

"When I got a chance to witness the video, I was appalled," said Vera Harrison on Friday, Director of the CAN Council Child Abuse and Prevention.

If the mother is found guilty on the child abuse charge, she could be sentenced to between one and five years of probation. If she's found guilty on the domestic violence charge, she could get up to 93 days in jail or a $500 fine.

in love Katboy n girlteen girl

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tigress22304
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I just saw this posted on my facebook!

OxbAbIebxO
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2.b.con.10.Ud
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

story    Here's the link.

Tigress22304
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

http://www.wnem.com/story/16696952/criminal-charges-to-be-filed-against-mom-in-child-feeding-video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6705929

ejbljb
1 mom liked this
Good! I hope she's found guilty.
JennyTime
1 mom liked this
Good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieBre21
1 mom liked this

Oh good!!!  She deserves it!

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM
9 moms liked this

I'm glad they are doing something but IMO that still isn't enough. that poor baby...she doens't deserve him!

opal10161973
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Finally!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)