Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Show some respect!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:02 PM
  • 5 Replies
If you are having a party at your house do you notify your neighbors so that they know why people are parked in front of their house?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM

No,but in my neighborhood there'd be no need  since the houses are a little further apart.But if I saw a line of cars,I'd probably figure out what was going on...

Embers88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM

I've never had a party that large... but I don't mind if people are parked in front of my house for an occasion at the neighbors. There is no where else to park... what would I expect them to do?

StoneColdKiller
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:05 PM
I don't let friends park in front of
Peoples home I have enough space to keep everyone together
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shoot4thestars
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM

We never have parties at our house.  But you can't park in front of people's houses on my street.  We have a driveway for two cars, and people can also park in the back of our house which has a dead end dirt road.  My neighbor owns that land, but doesn't care if we have people park up there, just so we're not always parked up there so he can mow or do whatever.  And if need be, there's a little parking lot across the street.  I'm guessing it was owned by the old coal minors, because there's a trail going through the woods for an old mine.  It's been abondoned for a long time.  Nobody uses it except my husband's truck, and one guy that lives a few houses down.

heidimoose134
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I've never thrown a party, but I don't imagine that's something that would have ever crossed my mind if I did. 

I know my parent's neighbors have certainly never thought to do it. They throw parties multiple times a week. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)