Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just dont effing understand!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

I just want to cry.

Between the force feeding mom. Now the girl who was trapped in the closet by her parents for 6 year, and the 100s of other things that we come across everyday.

I dont understand how anyone can do this to their babies. THEIR OWN BABIES.

I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO STOP THIS, BUT HOW DO WE STOP IT ALL?

CPS fails everyday, everyday their are children being killed everyday by the people that are supposed to love them the most.

My heart hurts sooo bad right now.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
OxbAbIebxO
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:44 PM
The world is a sad place. Sometimes I wish my son could stay young forever and never leave my side. The world is getting scarier and scarier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof2n0308
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Quoting OxbAbIebxO:

The world is a sad place. Sometimes I wish my son could stay young forever and never leave my side. The world is getting scarier and scarier.

I know.

I feel like I need to do something,but what am I supposed to do? I just can not comprehend. It seriously makes me sick.

lovemystinky
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I never understood, but now that I have my own, even hearing the stories makes me want to hold my daughter and never let her go.

Unfortunately we can't fix the world. But if there's ever a CPS worthy situation or just a situation I question, I speak up. I don't care what anyone thinks of me or my opinion. Children in these situations are usually too terrified to speak up. Someone has to help them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OxbAbIebxO
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
You can't change everyone. People do stupid shit that we will never be able to comprehend. All we can do is raise our kids right and hope others do the same and perhaps a better generation will come..

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

Quoting OxbAbIebxO:

I know.

I feel like I need to do something,but what am I supposed to do? I just can not comprehend. It seriously makes me sick.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashiilolo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Because this is a fucked up world we are living in.
michelle1995
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I'll never be able to understand it either.  It gets me upset just thinking something could happen to mine.  I don't see how these people do the things they do, especially when its to their own children.  Unfortunately, the really sad part is, for every story we hear, there are dozens more we don't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)