• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

women who and or are on bedrest..i need ideas

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:56 PM
  • 23 Replies
Will u give me a couple ideas of what u did..or are doing to help pass your time?? i have a list started already..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
parentalrights1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Not on bedrest but I am a couch potato!

Do you like to draw at all? You can have your husband go to staples and pick you a  (70ish dollar) bamboo tablet (with pen)

It comes with it's own special correl painter program which is pretty good and you can download other art programs online later if you want.

You can make really cool digital art on it and even realistic looking "paintings"

LizzieAnnesMom

Cafemom

Facebook games

Netflix

Video games

reading

TEA PARTIES!! lol

hair and makeup with a 2 year old.

sweet.lil.mama
Bump. I'm on be rest too, I'm 31 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katherine696997
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Quoting parentalrights1:

Not on bedrest but I am a couch potato!

Do you like to draw at all? You can have your husband go to staples and pick you a  (70ish dollar) bamboo tablet (with pen)

It comes with it's own special correl painter program which is pretty good and you can download other art programs online later if you want.

You can make really cool digital art on it and even realistic looking "paintings"

parentalrights1
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM

You can also get a loom kit from walmart for about 12 bucks (and some yarn) and you can learn to make hats and other things for your baby. You can get instruction books to help and there's also lots of people on youtube who make good instruction videos.

The daughter I thought I was having (it's a son lol) I had made her the cutests baby pink newborn hat and sewed a big blue bow to the front. You can make cute dresses too. You can also makes tons of cute baby boy stuff.

ashiilolo
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Start writing.
louzannalady
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:02 AM
After surgery in July, I tried out new games from the Android market. I laid on the couch and watched Netflix.... Once I could sit up, I knit and crochet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenzachsam
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:03 AM

I would say writing, crafts or pick up a new craft?  Crochet takes awhile lmao! Reading, crossword puzzles, and maybe learn new recipes?  

WendyJR
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Read, movies-Netflix, nap, cross word puzzles, music, learn to crochet/knit, pinterest, cm, good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Coloring, Playing on my iPod, reading, writing. I'm getting super bored.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)