Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are the most annoying pics to see on facebook?

Posted by   + Show Post

What do you think are the most annoying pics to see on facebook?

I was talking with one of the writers from the Stir who is planning to write an article on the "Most Annoying Photos on Facebook According to Moms."  We were wondering what you all think about fb pics!

So, which photos do you hate to see the most?

by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Replies (61-70):
Jay9xoxo
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:29 AM
9 moms liked this

Aaaaand these. 

Jay9xoxo
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM
6 moms liked this

And especially these!

The photo I have as my avatar here is my FB profile pic. I don't have time to take staged photos lol. 

stevens_mom2008
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM
this, I have a friend who does this but she's not a SAHM she's just a SAHW

Quoting alwaystheresa:

I dont care what kind of pictures people take what drives me nuts is when is done EVERYDAY ALL DAY. I have a friend that will take her own picture everyday in the same postion same place. It will drive me nuts, she is also a SAHM and does it with her DD which again is fine but its all day everyday. I am not inocent in this either I'll take pics of my DD to but its usually her doing something. They are just posing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntietotty
by Elizabeth on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I'll agree with the majority and say the bathroom pics. (I dont see many duck faces anymore)

Or a pic of someone and the camera is above their head...and they are looking up "trying" to look all seductive...and they ALWAYS have a spaghetti strap top on. lol

Im not friends with many kids on FB but Ive seen a few and they have that dumb tongue sticking out sideways picture.

mommageek
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Duck face, half naked photos, children/babies in unsafe situations. I see too many people post pics of their kids improperly restrained in a carseat. I usually send a pm about it, but a lot of people think it isn't a big deal.
bethmoore71
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Duck faces!

Firenygirl180
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:47 AM

A friend posted this on Facebook yesterday.  Pretty much anything in there!  When people post 15 pictures of their child in the same position doing the same thing.  I understand that the first time your child eats food in his high chair is adorable, but id rather see one or two cute pictures than  15-20 documenting the various stages of the feeding process.

CatosMa
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:49 AM
There is a family member on my husbands side... That makes the same exact face in EVERY PICTURE, a couple times a week. It's a mixture of duck face and a surprised face. Why? Why? Why?

She's totally cute in person, but her pictures are disturbing. I had to hide her from my newsfeed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiesLiesLies
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Ugh.

I keep this stripper on my page.

I really hate these group of stripper photos. It makes me realize how desperate some men are...and how much flipping money if would make if I were a stripper! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzzanna
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 10:28 AM

the pics where the female are throwing the bird, self portraits in the bathroom doing 20 different poses lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)