Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are the most annoying pics to see on facebook?

Posted by   + Show Post

What do you think are the most annoying pics to see on facebook?

I was talking with one of the writers from the Stir who is planning to write an article on the "Most Annoying Photos on Facebook According to Moms."  We were wondering what you all think about fb pics!

So, which photos do you hate to see the most?

by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Replies (21-30):
CrimsonGrace
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Anything taken in a bathroom....ever. duck face pics, people that take self shots and post them every. single. day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxxTrishy518xxx
by Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

the most 2 annoying ones since I can't make up my mind... is the duck face pictures...and the mirror shots lol

atlshine
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Me too! Especially when i'm not even in the pic! I've been tagged in friends' glamour shots, business advertisements, music videos, and more. Untag!

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Any pics that tag me from high school...lol.

I hate when people tag me.  I always untag myself. LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you want us to post examples? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lishes
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:51 AM
3 moms liked this

Right now I hate that one everyone keeps liking of The Obamas holding their left hands over the right side of their chest.  Any idiot knows some ass took that to a photo editing site and flipped it.

tginn20

I hate to see more pictures of that person than they have taken w/ friends or anything else....especially when 99% of those are the infamous "Duck face"... it just screams.."I have no friends and it's bc I'm conceited"

christina0607
1 mom liked this

Being an individual is about putting up what makes you happy right? If everyone is always just putting up pictures of themselves, there is nothing individual about that.

Interesting POV though, I never thought anyone would notice somehting like that.

Quoting atlshine:

Some people never have a profile pic of just themselves. I don't understand that at all. if you can't be an individual on your own profile, when can you? My little cousin always has at least two people in her profile pic and I find it so irritating.

Quoting christina0607:

why?

Quoting atlshine:

Group photos as profile pics

I don't really find any annoying. But, I'm such a snoop..I love looking through peoples pictures.

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

Moms2NTwins
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:52 AM
12 moms liked this

lmao reminds me of something I posted on my FB page

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Any pics that tag me from high school...lol.

I hate when people tag me.  I always untag myself. LOL

wife to Ron and proud 

momma to 4 kiddos b(15) b(9) & my twins b/g(6) bonus kids: b(14) g(9)

http://www.truthforsophia.com/ 

alwaystheresa
1 mom liked this

I dont care what kind of pictures people take what drives me nuts is when is done EVERYDAY ALL DAY. I have a friend that will take her own picture everyday in the same postion same place. It will drive me nuts, she is also a SAHM and does it with her DD which again is fine but its all day everyday. I am not inocent in this either I'll take pics of my DD to but its usually her doing something. They are just posing.

Lishes
1 mom liked this

My profile pic on FB is my kids :-)

Quoting christina0607:

Being an individual is about putting up what makes you happy right? If everyone is always just putting up pictures of themselves, there is nothing individual about that.

Interesting POV though, I never thought anyone would notice somehting like that.

Quoting atlshine:

Some people never have a profile pic of just themselves. I don't understand that at all. if you can't be an individual on your own profile, when can you? My little cousin always has at least two people in her profile pic and I find it so irritating.

Quoting christina0607:

why?

Quoting atlshine:

Group photos as profile pics

I don't really find any annoying. But, I'm such a snoop..I love looking through peoples pictures.

Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week
February 7-14, 2012

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)