Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh I have never been so mad!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:01 AM
  • 3 Replies
I went to Art Van two weeks ago and they had a triple loft bunk bed for a wonderful price. I couldn't pay for it until this past Thursday, so I put it on lay a way to secure the price. I paid for it Thursday like I told them and they said it would be at the store for pick up today between 12-8. So I call this morning to make sure it was there and they tell me not only did she NOT tell me it would be there today, but that only half of the bed was in stock and the rest wouldn't be there until late March!!!!! Are you kidding me???? They couldn't of told me this before??? I was furious. Not only that, but when I ordered the bed, she never told me the ladder was separate. So when I get home and look at it online, I notice this. I called and She ended up ordering me the latter and gave me a 22 percent discount which was nice, but still an inconvenience. I was picking it up myself because there was a 100 dollar delivery charge that I didn't want to pay. I ended up talking to management and they said they would deliver the bed that they had right now for free and then when the rest came in they would deliver that to me for free as well to make up for the problem. Problem solved I suppose but it was still a major pain in the ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lovemyirish
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:07 AM

What is Art Van?

lovemyirish
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Its a huge furniture chain.

Quoting Pnukey:

What is Art Van?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)