Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today sucks!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:21 AM
  • 2 Replies

Today sucked really bad. Ugh what else can go wrong? 

today, was an episode of crazy family! It started over a car that needs a starter taken out and my DH couldnt so he got upset because of that. So DH came inside and started on me because yesterday we had a deal if i picked up the whole house he would do the dishes. Today the dishes was still there and i told him i did the whole house yesterday and he still has to do the dishes. He then said he does everything around the house, ah no he dont. I basically do it all because he is always gone doing something while i am here by my self cleaning a house. But then he said he will do them but the silverware. All i told him i am not doing it because it is part of his dishes. And we argued and went on then it went all down, I am not getting into much details but the day went all bad thinking we could have a good day. But its all good though because I dont think i did very much wrong by sticking up for myself and when people like him say stuff to try to control me and shit i wont let them. I am a good mother and always will! No matter what they say. Thanks for reading:)

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AF2011
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Wow. I hope you guys didn't aruge in front of your kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parisonmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:23 AM
They are at my brothers house for awhile
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)