Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pink eye help!!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:15 AM
  • 24 Replies
My dd gave me pink eye.I have been on the drops for 2 days and i swear it's getting worse. It hurts so bad right now and when i close my eyes for a few it drains big tears of drainage.It wasn't doing it that much before. has anyone been through this before?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jess80
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:35 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vixcalamity
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:36 AM
I have but with out the drainage. weeks so sensitive to light I had to stay in dim rooms and keep the curtains drawn. I hope it gets better for you soon!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:37 AM
I used to get pink eye a lot when I worked in daycare. It's miserable :( hope it gets better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_froggie
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:39 AM
I had it about 10 years ago. After I got my script for the cream my eye then turned red and looked like I had been punched. It did get better fast though. Try not to touch your other eye so it doesn't spread though. It will get better in a few days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jess80
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:41 AM
Thanks everyone :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheLooneyBin
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:42 AM
The only thing that helped me when I had pink eye was tea bags. Id heat them up in water and put them on my eye. I would put the tea bag on my eye as hot as I could stand it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amomynous_j
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:42 AM

do you know anyone that is breastfeeding? 

a few drops of breastmilk (used like eye drops) will clear it right up. =)

littlemonaghan
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I was going to suggest the same thing!

Quoting amomynous_j:

do you know anyone that is breastfeeding? 

a few drops of breastmilk (used like eye drops) will clear it right up. =)

jess80
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:44 AM
I have a lactating horse..... lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiramommy08
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:51 AM
I just got over the pink eye! Omg! My dd had it and I got rid of hers just to catch it myself. I thought mine was getting worst too. I would wake up abd have crust all around my eye and sometimes I couldnt open my eye to see past it. Did u get the drops from a doctor on prescription? They help just as long as u keep droppin them in there often. I didnt follow my directions I dropped mine in two drops every 3-4 hours. Cause I was annoyed. And watever u do, dont rub it. I know its hard but trust me. Keep ur eyes lubricated withe the drops and wash ur hands often...hope this helps..get better
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)