Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grab your tin foil hats and join me in here for some fun conversation

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:22 AM
  • 38 Replies

Ok so my brother is dead set on all this Illuminati stuff, and is always talking about world war 3, that it is going to happen, and fema camps with martial law.

He always says ok so when a bunch of men bust in your door at 3 in the morning with guns and snatch you and your kids and take you to a fema camp, you are going to wish you listened to me.......ughhhhhh that is just a really scary thought!

Do you buy into all this crap??

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Livinwith3boys
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I must google, I've never heard of all this mess...

spastic_poodle
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Parts of it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommavieve
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:25 AM
I have a coworker who believes in all the NWO stuff. We have some interesting conversations.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyairman150
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:25 AM
What? What's a fema camp? I don't understand the whole illuminati thing either, although I've heard that name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:28 AM

what parts?

Quoting spastic_poodle:

Parts of it

Evonavich
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:28 AM
3 moms liked this
All I can say is, if a bunch of men busted my door down with no warning, they better hope I am not holding my shotgun at the time. Muahahahahaha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whoda007

Only heard of this stuff because of my love of Bones and the character Hodgins. Otherwise  nope.

RedRozeMom
1 mom liked this
I had a crazy neighbor who believed that crap. Back when it was going to turn to 2000 and people were going crazy and such, this guy was convinced that things were going to crash. He even bought a generator. He was setting that up between our houses. I know how loud those things can get...hubbie asked him to move it. The guy basically told him to fuck off. I was in the army at that time. I went out and told the guy that when things went to hell and there was martial law and the fema camps were up and running, I was going to make sure he was on the first load to go to those fema camps. He had that generator moved in 20 minutes.

Now do I actually believe all that? No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:42 AM

BUMP!

daisi
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:45 AM

yes i do believe all of that and i believe about the nwo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)