Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you exercise in front of your so?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:52 AM
  • 59 Replies

So its sunday. and Ive got to exercise daily. Im motivated and im going to do it. 

But I like to do zumba. and as it turns out...i look like a wild turkey that has been shot in both legs when i do it. 

:( its a bit shameful, lol.

and im really jiggily and i have to move my hips in an unnatural way, lol. 

id ask him to join in, but he wont have any of it! 

hmmmmmm maybe i can squeeze 30 min in while he's distracted at the computer. 

what about you guys? Do you mind exercising in front of anyone?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.---- Albert Einsteien

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChiliFlies
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:52 AM

I do it at the gym in front of strangers I may see at the stores in my area later, so yeah I have no probs with that.

mcginnisc
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:59 AM

It doesn't bother me in the least.. we've done P90X and Insanity together and we're both runners so we run races together all the time...after 20 years together, we don't have any issues about things like that.

Claire
" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss
Moderator- Adoptive Moms

Sheryllinn
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ChiliFlies:

I do it at the gym in front of strangers I may see at the stores in my area later, so yeah I have no probs with that.

ive never worked out at the gym. maybe once i get in better shape and im not all gasping for my breath it will be much better, lol

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.---- Albert Einsteien

saltyalley1227
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM
I was doing dance central for exercise, I'm 9 months pregnant, and my husband was laughing hysterically.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sheryllinn
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Quoting mcginnisc:

It doesn't bother me in the least.. we've done P90X and Insanity together and we're both runners so we run races together all the time...after 20 years together, we don't have any issues about things like that.

he doesnt exercise. and he's a thin man. maybe i should make him do it with me! he wouldnt make fun or anything. he's pretty proud everytime i work out. I dont know , probably just some insecurity bc im a big girl. 

beerebelly
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Yes. Every night at 7 we do a Jillian Michaels video together.

Sheryllinn
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Quoting saltyalley1227:

I was doing dance central for exercise, I'm 9 months pregnant, and my husband was laughing hysterically.

i think im going to tell him to do it with me, lol. so we can laugh at each other. i dont wanna be the only one lauged at! lol

beerebelly
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:02 AM

BTW it took me a while to let him watch/do it with me. I didn't want him to see my jiggle either But, its not so bad and he is not watching me every minute bc he is doing it himself.

Sheryllinn
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Quoting beerebelly:

BTW it took me a while to let him watch/do it with me. I didn't want him to see my jiggle either But, its not so bad and he is not watching me every minute bc he is doing it himself.

lol, well im going to get him to do it with me.  tell him i wont exercise if he doesnt, blackmail!

beerebelly
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Quoting Sheryllinn:

Quoting beerebelly:

lol, well im going to get him to do it with me.  tell him i wont exercise if he doesnt, blackmail!

Yes have him do it with you.  Now every night at 7 is 'our time' and we really look foward to it through out the day. Sometimes thats the only time we get to spend with each other if its a busy day. Enjoy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)