Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My oldest baby

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 14 Replies
Turned three yesterday!!! Im still in shock. I cant believe three years ago I was a brand new first time mom holding a daughters old baby girls named Ella. Recovering from a csections and watchibg my tough as nails Marine husband fall madly in love with her and as he put it last night, more in love with me too. She may test me every day but life wouldnt mean anything without her or my one year old! Im mobile so hold on for pics in replies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beerebelly
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Happy b-day to her! My oldest baby is 14. Oh and my dh is also a Marine : )

kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Pic

Ella in her bday outfit! If someone can flip the picture ill love you forever
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ANGIE9958
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Daddys ar always suckers for the kids lol! Happy bday to your little one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meglennox
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Happy Birthday little Ella!! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:57 AM
I cant imagine my girls being 14! My nephew, who is more like my brother, turns 18 on February 26th and im having a damn hatd time dealing with that lol.

Quoting beerebelly:

Happy b-day to her! My oldest baby is 14. Oh and my dh is also a Marine : )

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angeleyes16
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:58 AM

My oldestwill be 4 in March. I can't believe how fast it went, and it helps me to enjoy my time with my ds as a baby more.

kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Thid is her cake. My close friend Emily made them from scratch. Shes super talented. We did a joint party for the girls because my youngest turned a year on February 9th. They are two days shy of two years apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Heres Lilly's cake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greenie63
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Awww Happy Birthday Ella! They grow up so fast momma, before you know it, they're an adult. My little girl, oldest, will be 22 this year. Enjoy these precious years momma!

kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Im my parents baby, I will turn 26 in July and trust me it blows my parents mind. My oldest brother will turns 49 this year and my youngest brother turned 39 on super bowl sunday. My brother, the oldest one, got marroed a months before I was born. Before anyone asks, I was adopted thats why the gap is so large between all of use. He was 23 when I came along lol.

Quoting greenie63:

Awww Happy Birthday Ella! They grow up so fast momma, before you know it, they're an adult. My little girl, oldest, will be 22 this year. Enjoy these precious years momma!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)