Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

plans for the day?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:08 AM
  • 31 Replies

today we are going to chruch, then to Walmart, then out for lunch. After that we'll probably just hang out at home and relax till 4pm then the two older kids have choir practice and then youth group at church, i pick them up at 7:30, back home, showers, get school stuff ready ect hang out then bed.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyFlood
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Missing church today :( but we're going to MILs house to visit DHs 92 year old grandmother. /
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Finish painting my laundry room, the kids Valentines for school, and editing some photos.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Hoping to get to take Saff to the play room, we are still at the hospital and that will be the highlight of our day lol.

nancym3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:12 AM
I have to go to the grocery store, do laundry, pick up the house and get my younger DD some Valentine cards for school. Right now, I'm not doing anything. It's freezing outside and I have no motivation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I have to finish Smeltertown. I would like to go to the gym if I have time.

AdellesMom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Aww!

Is she doing better?

Quoting randomosityblog:

Hoping to get to take Saff to the play room, we are still at the hospital and that will be the highlight of our day lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:14 AM
I'm chillin' at home for until about 120, then going to work at 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:15 AM
need to clean my kids rooms, put laundry away, clean up my kitchen, gotta go to wallyworld for vday stuff cuz im a procrastinator. Oh joy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:16 AM
I just came home from the gym.

Now, I'm getting my DD and j ready for church. After church, we're going to eat dinner. Then, back to church for a special service we're having tonight.

Then, home to catch some zzzzzzs!

I have a strong dislike for afternoon services! It's going to be like six hours long! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissa916
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Church, then out to lunch, then just hanging out at home getting ready for the week. I love Sunday's :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)