Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think? and has this ever happened to you? More Pics UPDATE!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:19 AM
  • 41 Replies

I took a pregnancy test this morning, there wasn't a  second pink line where the T is ,but I seen some pink so I took the test apart and there it was the second pink line, it was just out of the viewing window beside the T section.  it is a dollar tree test, do you think it is a true positive? or am I dreaming?

the second pink line is faint to the right about             Here, look directly up!

ok ladies , I went and got another test, one that has the plus minus signs and it was a definate NEGATIVE

crying

Thanks for your replies!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Paigesmommy78
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

i would say get a new one

lachelle
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I am ,but I have to wait for hubby to get up to go get one, so I am just soooo anxious right now!!!!  I've been trying for 3yrs!

ojaj2005
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM
I've had that happen to me with both my pregnancies. A day or two later I took a digital test and they would say positive- I won't do the line tests (even though they are cheaper) because mine are like that so idk if its pos or not. GL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raerae725
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I would say try again.  

cLanief
Get another one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KerryK
I think I see it too, but I would go pick up another test (or two) and make sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lachelle
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:25 AM

is it possible that the manufactorers didn't make the viewing window large enough?

lachelle
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:32 AM

BUMP!

Mrs.Pedro
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I wish you could get a better picture. I would be wondering if they put the strip in the plastic piece wrong....Like the left end is supposed to be where the right end is in this pic.

I've used them before and that's how I got my positive with my youngest...No positives on First Response at all but it did show up(but in the right way not like yours) on the Dollar Tree one.

jessi2girls
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I would assume it meant positive.. however I would get blood work done at my doctors for an official confirmation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)