Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Answer these questions for me!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:28 PM
  • 24 Replies

I have learned that you can tell a lot about a person by their answers to questions like these. I'm in a pretty crappy mood this morning so I would love if you guys would answer them. It'll give me something to distract me from my loneliness.

1. If you could take any ONE person OR thing to a deserted island, what/who would you take?

2. If you were an actor, what kind of movies would you want to be in? Would you rather be the star or a supporting actor?

3. If your house was burning down and you had time to save only one item (not a person or pet) what would you save?

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
southernchick06
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:30 PM
A boat
romatic comedy supporting
my phone lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Quoting SophistiSlut:

I have learned that you can tell a lot about a person by their answers to questions like these. I'm in a pretty crappy mood this morning so I would love if you guys would answer them. It'll give me something to distract me from my loneliness.

1. If you could take any ONE person OR thing to a deserted island, what/who would you take? I would take a copy of East of Eden by steinbeck with me.  

2. If you were an actor, what kind of movies would you want to be in? Would you rather be the star or a supporting actor? I prefer a supporting role and fantasy or science fiction. 

3. If your house was burning down and you had time to save only one item (not a person or pet) what would you save? my copy of East of Eden by steinbeck

so what do my answers tell you about me?

MrsPancake
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
1. My iPod! All I need is music and I'd be good!
2. I'd want to be in a horror movie, and I don't want to e the star.
3. I would save my laptop bc it's got all the kids pictures on it.

Where are 4 and 5?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SophistiSlut
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM

LOL it was only supposed to be 3 questions to start with - the 5 was a typo. :)

Quoting MrsPancake:

1. My iPod! All I need is music and I'd be good!
2. I'd want to be in a horror movie, and I don't want to e the star.
3. I would save my laptop bc it's got all the kids pictures on it.

Where are 4 and 5?

alwayskk
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Chapstick (Assuming I can't take both of my kids, they will stay at nana's. LOL)

Supporting.

Computer. Not because it's the most valuable but because it's the only thing aside from my kids that I value that I would be able to grab in a hurry.

WesAndNicksMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM

1. If you could take any ONE person OR thing to a deserted island, what/who would you take? Bear Grylls :D

2. If you were an actor, what kind of movies would you want to be in? Would you rather be the star or a supporting actor?  Comedy, and definitely a supporting actor (they get all the good lines)

3. If your house was burning down and you had time to save only one item (not a person or pet) what would you save? My guitar

SarahSue87
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:34 PM

1. a machete sp?

2. I would want to do family movies, and be a supporting actor. I dont like a lot of attention on me lol

3. my blankie my great grandma made. 

hp2011
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:34 PM

1: My 16yo sister (I can't choose one of my two kids, that's hard lol)

2: I'd want to do action/cop type movies, and I'd be the star

3: My stuffed rabbit, Cooper. 

"If you cannot accept me at my worst, you do not deserve me at my best."- Marilyn Monroe

If being a stubborn, opinionated, educated, headstrong, beautiful woman makes me a b!tch, so be it.

pristine729
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM
My boyfriend ;)
Comedy movies....star or Co star....doesn't matter to me.
Pictures.... I would try to save them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM

1. If you could take any ONE person OR thing to a deserted island, what/who would you take?

My cat.

2. If you were an actor, what kind of movies would you want to be in? Would you rather be the star or a supporting actor?

Drama and a supporting role.

3. If your house was burning down and you had time to save only one item (not a person or pet) what would you save?

My fire safety box that contains cash, legal documents and IDs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)